Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Midnight

Written back in December 2017 for Christmas, while i was still in a 'Legend of Spyro' Phase.

This would be Post-Dawn of the Dragon, at least 15 Years Later.

--

It is Christmas in Avalar, and we see gifts exchanged between Family and Friends.

Featuring some of my Spyro OCs. :)

Chapter 1 - Midnight

Chapter 1 - Midnight
It was Christmas, perhaps the best time of any year.

The air is cold, snow is falling, and today you could see people exchanging gifts.

--

For this first scene, we find Avalar's beloved Medic: Midnight, having just come back from retrieving some new supplies that may be handy with what she's doing.
She went to put her bags down when she discovered a box that was wrapped in red wrapping paper.
It had a little white bow on top with a label that said 'To: Midnight, From: Ghost'.
The little surprise enticed a sweet smile from the lovely Black Dragoness.
"Aw, well how nice of him to think of me." She then started to tear off the wrapping and opened the box beneath it.
The first thing she found was a layer of Tissue paper.
Upon removing the first layer, the next thing she found was a note.
"Oh?" She wondered.

The note read:

-

'Dearest Midnight, Merry Christmas.

I'm sorry i couldn't be there to give you this personally, as you must be aware i'm on the opposite side of the world with Mom and Dad, trying to help the Moles with a little, ahem.. Issue..

Anyways, i got you a little something that simply fits you to the letter.
I Hope you like it.

Lots of Love, Ghost. :)'

-

"Aw, I don't think he really knows how much i love him." She said with a sweet smile and blush.
Setting it aside, she removed another layer of tissue paper.. then gasped at what she saw.
It was a Gold Necklace with a Heart of Gold, the heart bore a lovely blue heart shaped gem stone in the center.
On the back, it read 'Midnight: A Wonderful lady with a Heart of Gold'.
The Smile on Midnight's face was all you would need to see to tell that she loved it.
"Thank You, Merry Christmas, Ghost." She sighed happily.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment