Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Artemis and Tamale

Written back in December 2017 for Christmas, while i was still in a 'Legend of Spyro' Phase.

This would be Post-Dawn of the Dragon, at least 15 Years Later.

--

It is Christmas in Avalar, and we see gifts exchanged between Family and Friends.

Featuring some of my Spyro OCs. :)

Chapter 2 - Artemis and Tamale

Chapter 2 - Artemis and Tamale
The Next Targets in this nice little Christmas Scene are a Couple, Artemis and Tamale.


The Two lovers happened to be snuggling up with each other in bed.. luckily, nothing to dramatic here.
Tamale was wearing a gorgeous black turtle neck sweater which Artemis really loved.
Plus, Tamale also happened to be Pregnant with Her and Artie's First child, and wasn't too far off from seeing it either.
They Figured Christmas would be a nice time to spend together no matter what happened.

-

"Merry Christmas, Baby." Artemis whispered to her.
"Merry Christmas, Artie." Yup, that was his nickname for you.
"I've got something for ya, hot stuff." Artemis pulled out a gold necklace from under his pillow.
"Ohh.." It was a gold necklace with a heart of gold and a Red Heart Shaped Gemstone in the Center.
This read out:

'Tamale: A Feisty Lady, Warm Hearted, Loving with an Angelic Voice and a Body that could melt more than Snow.'

"Oh, heheh, you certainly tried to accommodate for the fact that im a Dragoness of Fire." Artemis blushed and Nodded.
"Well, knowing your Family's Heritage and Mine.. even as it isn't quite that strong on my side.. how could i not?" That's when Tamale smiled and pulled out a surprise of her own from under her pillow.
"Oh you." Artemis chuckled.
It was a white Platinum necklace with a Black and White Yin and Yang Pendant.
On the back there was the inscription:

'Artemis: The Earth Dragon that could rock anyone's world (in more ways than one)'

"My my.. trying to be a little extra romantic, are we?" He asked her with a Flirtatious chuckle.
"Well, 'Tis the season you know." Artemis chuckled before they shared a nice little make out session.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment