Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - I Can't...

This a stroy Where I plan to Do the Impossible...
I'm gonna make 3 Couples in one story!
It can go either way... That's What's Exciting and I don't mean As Yaoi or Yuri I mean any Couple.

Chapter 1 - I Can't...

Chapter 1 - I Can't...
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I Can''''t...
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

It was a Sunny, cool Day Out, and sadly It was a School day. "Danny seriously did you go to the Girl''s Locker room with out me?"
a boy with a Red Cap asked the Black haired boy. "For the Last Time, Tucker. I was in the Bathroom!" said the Black Haired boy to the Red Capped one. "..I Hate you.." Murmured The Boy Knowned as Tucker. "what was that?" Asked Danny. Danny''s Eyes Closed and Reopened A Glowy Green. He jumped into His Body and Started Punching Himself. Everyone Just Stared and walked away. Danny Walked Out of him with a Grin. "not Funny, Danny.." Tucker said Holding his shoulder. "Tell him, Sam!" Tucker asked but Odd enough she wasn''t anywhere in sight. Danny Grew Worried "wasn''''t she Here this Morning?" Asked danny. "She probably at the Libuary" Tucker said. "well I just Get ther using My powers" he Blinked out of Confusion. "what the Hell!!" danny Yelled. "What''s Wrong" Tucker asked. There was a Pause "I..can''t..go..Ghost!"
"that''s Right, BabyPop" came a voice from Behind them. "Ember!, what are you doing here?" danny Asked
"To Kick you Butt!" She Flew at him with her Guitar. "Danny, Run dude!" Tucker Yelled As He Blocked Ember''''s Path. "thanks ... Tuck, I owe you one." Danny Said as He Ran Toward the Libuary to Find Sam. "not so Fast Ember!"
Tucker Yelled. She Did not Care she Just Rambed him. "TUCKER NO!!" Danny Yelled Danny. danny Thought "why can''t I go Ghost I mean I Just did Not to Long ago...Wait a Minute...He remembered something his Dad Said that Morning....

................................
Flashback
................................

"you know, Danny This Thing right It''s called the "Ecto-Nullifier,
It''''s a little bomb that if it goes off Boom the Ghost loses it''s power Temperaly for a few Hours."
Jack said But Danny was Fiddling with his Food. "opps.." Noticing He Tripped and the bombs Blew up.
"although It may not Activate Right Away" Danny''''s Mother told Jack.

...............................
End Flashback
...............................

"So that''s it, huh!" danny Thought as he Ran For His Life.
"I''m Going Ghost!!" He Yelled As he Felt his Body Change.
"yes!" then He Shot a Ray out of his Hand towards Ember''''s Direction.
At that Time She Was Turning thre Corner. "Face it your...ahh!" Ember was Cut off as she Was hit with the Ray
"Back with a Vengence" He Smirked.
"but how?! ... no Matter I''ll still...Blam!" She was Hit By a Book to the Back of the Head.
She was Knocked unconcious. "goodbye seeya on your Comeback tour...wait, no I won''t"
"oh my gosh, Danny You okay.." A voice came from the Top of the Stairs.
"Sam, where were you?" danny Said as a Blue Light surrounded his Body.
"Damn it!...." Danny whispered as he Passed out.
"Danny!?" Sam Ran Down the Sairs and Held him.
"I''m Okay it''s Just that Transforming took to Much out of me.."
"Times Like these Make me wish my Parent''s Inventions Sucked.."
"Danny? DANNY!!" Sam Yelled to Danny on his Last Seconds of Conciousness

...............................
3 Hours Later
...............................

"...he...seems..to..be..waking up...." a Blurry face appeared
"Danny, you Okay?" A Black and Purple Shirted Girl asked.
"I think so" Danny Managed to say "where am I?"
"your in the Hospital, you passed out" The Doctor said
he checked his Clipboard. and Looked at Danny Throughly.
"it say''s you had a Heated Tempurature."
after minutes of useless Explaining.
"I''ll let you be, Bye" Said the Doctor
"we better let you rest" Tucker said
"Sam..." He Grabbed her Hand
"Thank you" Danny Said Feeling warm in his Heart
She Blushed "It was Nothing Danny, Really" She Gave a Warm Smile
which made him forget all his Troubles and Helped him to Fall asleep.
But Eventually...
"DANNY!!" Yelled two Voices he Knew very well
"WHAT HAPPEN, DANNY?" yelled his Parents
"Nothing it was just Heat" Danny Said
"from a Ghost?!" Said Jack
"no...and Even so Ghosts Don''t have Heat Because they''re alway cold.."
"your Grounded..." Jack said
Danny just sighed.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TulipTori on June 22, 2006, 3:07:44 AM

TulipTori on
TulipTorigood story so far ^^ keep it up