Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologue

When her mother died and Cream didn't want to become a servant to Finitevus. In her conclusion, she decided to go the place that will change her destination forever.

Chapter 0 - Prologue

Chapter 0 - Prologue
Dehog

Prologue: The Memories Never Go

I used to live with my mother in a beautiful cottage near a forest, neighbored to Charmy my childhood friend and my uncle in this Victorian Time. It was the dark times when everyone was force to work with Lord Finitevus to keep the small town known as Crème. They used to money to provide for their income, families and other needs. It was pretty much a popular tourist destination for travelers who loved to try out our desserts. Mother worked as a Café Owner near the lake with the help of Charmy’s uncles known as Uncle Vector and Uncle Espio. Mighty and Ray hanged out with us sometimes except they were always delivering orders in their cart to different places. It was more peaceful to see nothing more, but relaxation except for Finitevus. I don’t know why, but I got a feeling he doesn’t love the town.

Mother and the townspeople always treated him with kindness except he doesn’t return back to kindness. He abused them; he ended one family’s business after another. It was a surprise that he owned most of the factories in Christmas Island and don’t seemed to share profit like the town. I was angry when he killed my first Chao Chocola by allowing the coach to run over. It never left me scar for life and it wasn’t me alone except he caused misfortune to anyone that come across. He was nothing more, but a terrible man. None see his true self like I do, but I always smell dead corpse coming out of his bandaged hands. It was pretty disappointment and my mother didn’t want me to talk rudely to him.

“Love your enemies no matter what,” she replied as we buried Chocola behind the garden, “God will figure out a way.”

I never did know why my mother meant it so much and she doesn’t hold that much angry inside of her like other people. She always smiled in delight without any regrets and treated them with respect. If they steal, she pays for them. If they threatening her with a gun or any weapon, she gave what she have to them. She was pretty much a Mother to Crème Town and was the Apple of Vector’s eyes, even though; she was a Widow when my father died from a poison from a jealous woman. The town showed her respect than Finitevus, Finitevus was pretty much jealous as he stared at her. The prostitutes were jealous of her lifestyle while the rich people envied her with hate. They would do anything to make her life miserable as possible, but that includes Finitevus for that reason.

I never knew why I had to be polite to those who were rude to me when I go down to school house with Charmy. It was pretty odd moment between me and Charmy when they made fun of us for being together. There was nothing wrong with it except we were “only” friends if we were different species. Mother and Uncle Vector teased us for being a couple at that young age. Uncle Vector insisted us to be “together” to avoid those who tried to get others from marrying us. We didn’t know except it was good times at this innocent 10-years-old childhood.

It had been five days later on my birthday, tragedy struck when an unknown creature or human came into our house. It was a harsh time when it was raining heavy. Everything began to become grimmer when I was practicing my organ that my mother brought me from Ireland. She sang the song of my favorite lullaby “Beast of Blood” in a peaceful tone.

Place of silence, moving shadows,
Crimson eyes are strangely gleaming in the darkness,
Madness starting to awake,
Playful desire starving of blood,
Get down limitless night.

Vector, my mother, and Espio watched me practiced while Mighty and Ray set up the boards around the window.

Beast of Blood…

It was peaceful until the silhouette monster with chained interrupted the moment, break through the window that Mighty and Ray. Vector tried to beat him up with his opera sound causes the window to break and we were force to cover our ears.

Along with the scream from the death throes,
Sharp claws are shining brighter.
Dually obscene breaths continues,
And rips apart the silence of the night.
Crossing the uplifty life,
Get down limitless night.

Beast of Blood,

It was grimmer when the creature grabbed him from the throat and slammed him in the wall. It cost him his beautiful voice and I would never green and red eyes. Espio tried to take him out by going invisible and he was able to dodge every move. Charmy came down to figure out what’s going on, he saw his coughing out blood as suffered. Things began to become worse when it summoned a monstrous shadow “Falcon” punch him in the jaw.

Beast of Blood,

No fear, no sadness.
Lofty life tastes loneliness and eternity

He was sent flying through the walls until the tombstone stopped him. He groaned in pain before he fell unconscious he was hit from the back to the head. He was bleeding from the wound. Charmy and I reacted in horror when my mother ended up stood her ground. She didn’t run or gone on the offense, she turned to me with a gentle smile.

“MOM!” I yelled.

She continued to sing the song in a peaceful tone. Vector tried to get up from the floor and tried to protect Vanilla except the gravity began to pressure him.

And near by the target with no more life

He crawled on his knees to try to save her while Mighty and Ray tried their best to protect her, but things began to become worse for them.

Red drops on my greedy lips

The monster refused to let them from interfere between her and it, they were sent flying to the walls. The priests tried to take down the monster from inside; it was not going through when it took damage.

Falls down on the freezing ground,
Get down limitless night…

Beast of Blood…

Spill blood on me... till it fills my body…

Knives continued to stab it and caused more chaos as it destroyed half of the home with sound wave. The priests were out match and they died on by one while some priests were injured. It was painful and abnormal, a few lost their lives. Mother didn’t reply as she sang a tone to calm the best. It was pretty much a surprise that it was able to calm down at the time.

She was taking away from the monster and they were never seen again as the monster sang the final note, “Beast of Blood.”

Then there was silence, none say a word about it as they began to help the others. The doctors were rust in the middle of the storm. It was far too late for the priests and we didn’t know what happen next. When we fell into the deep sleep, Charmy don’t remembered it except for me. The nightmare was real in my sleep and I promised to never sang or listen to this song again. This song gave me more nightmares when I thought about my mother’s disappearance. She was nowhere to be found and they searched for her corpse. It was disappointment when one by one; they never get the bravery to search. Until Charmy and I were the ones who were looking for it while we were watch by Finitevus. He was hoping that we would give up, but my strong-will never will give up that easy.

It took us almost about sixty-nine days of searching after we were force to miss school to avoid being making fun of. It was a grim thought to think about when we didn’t gave us until we noticed there was a cave. Blood was trial that leaded to the cave; it smelled fresh when we heard the monster growling from the background. It was pretty much the odd moment in m y life and we didn’t think before we acted. We headed inside; we saw something that was more traumatized and grim. I saw my mother’s corpse lying on the table, the smell was so terrible. We reacted with a scream in terror after finally my mother’s corpse.

After that moment, we were founded by Knuckles the Undertaker and Charmy’s uncles scolded us for running away. I understood what they meant except it scarred up for life, but not longer. After two years later, after we paid our final respect to my mother and I thought they forgotten her. They celebrated to the good and bad times except things began to change when Finitevus and I stared at each other face to face. I knew I got a feeling that I had other plans for me after my mother died, he was cold and bitter.

“Cream Rabbit,” said Finitevus, “You don’t have much of a choice, but to work for me.”

“I rather not work with you!” I replied to him in a cold manner as I paid by final respect to my mother.

Finitevus didn’t reply except I knew he was planning on something. There was a tale that when a parents died, the orphan forced to with him. Some disappeared one by one after a month and we don’t know what grim inside his mansion. A few survivors or escapees mentioned his mansion isn’t normal except they were victims to something. I took the rumor by heart and I never trusted Finitevus at all. He had bad news in his eyes, and I didn’t know except I was force to return to the cottage. I didn’t want to think about going over to his place, but there was a conclusion to avoid working with him. I haven’t thought of one yet and it doesn’t turn out peaceful.

He came by for a visit each day and he was almost like harassing me. He insisted me into working for him and he would exchange for something that my heart desired. He isn’t God that for sure and he would never bring back mother, he would never will. It’s pretty much a big disappointment that got me scared except my strong-will kept me going without a question or problem. I was on the breaking point until a letter came by mysteriously. It was odd when I examine it and this was my one ticket to get out Finitevus’ hand for sure. So, I decided to consult with a few friends that were in the restaurants that Charmy and I hanged out. The lullaby was played by a weasel that owned a bar across the street, it brought me bad memories. I tried to remain focus at this point except this song had a meaning to it; I don’t know what it meant.

“Hon, don’t let that song get the best of you,” said Aunt Bunnie Rabbot who came by for a visit as she drank her wine.

I frown with disappointment to see Aunt Bunnie in an outskirt dress except she doesn’t seem to care. Male customers offered her some refreshment for free leaving female customers and waitresses jealous. This was pretty much an uncomfortable atmosphere except she refused it pretty much in her kind manner. It was too embarrassment as I pretended to not see her in that dress and her occupation made… I don’t want to think about.

“I tried to think about,” I replied in an apathetically tone as I tried to enjoy my drink and Special Pastries in one piece.

We sat near the bar in front of the wooden counter as we enjoyed the Special Pasties made by Shade and Tikal AKA the Echidna Sisters. Tikal always made the best pastries and Shade made pies except they are rivals in different opportunities on switch one better. It was odd that own the whole store at this point, but I was getting off-track. Charmy got this third serving of honey and almond cake and drank a whole milk. He slammed it down on the table and ordered more.

“Geez, kid, you are going to be sick after eating a lot,” Shade replied as he gave him another slice of cake on a plate.

“You know Charmy,” said Aunt Bunnie and I in union as we giggled.

Shade didn’t reply except she pitied Charmy as she continued to serve customers waiting on their orders on the other side. Her sister ended up aiding the customers who ordered their drinks. Auntie Bunnie turned to me in concern as I took out of the letter.

“Hon, what are you going to do right now?” said Aunt Bunnie in concern.

“Well, Finitevus always visited me every 8:00 PM in the night,” I told her with disappointment, “He driving me insane, but I knew he wasn’t appeared to be in my opinion.”

“Hon, if you know about him, why didn’t you moved with me?” she replied.

“She is bond under law remember, you always visit her and Ms. Rabbit each month,” replied Charmy after stuffing his face with a dessert like a child.

“Oh right,” she replied with a nervous tone, “You know that law pretty much driving everyone insane!”

“Yes, it is!” I murmured when I stared at the letter, “Life does suck.”

I looked at the letter and I saw Merlina and Shahra aided Tikal and Shade on delivery the customers’ orders at the background. We heard the glass break on the floor and things were beginning to become chaotic. When an idiot whore known as Lien-Da had an epic catfight between Void from upstairs and the customers were being customers or wild. This was the time we had to get out of the café after Auntie Bunnie gave a tip to Marine the Raccoon, the newbie in the business. We left when Marine took out a hammer and began to become chaos. I was force to drag Charmy the collar outside before he get himself hurt.

“So what do you want to go next?” said Aunt Bunnie.

“Just home,” I said in defeat.

“Are you going to open the letter?” she replied as she referred to the letter in my hand.

“Why did you ask?” I replied when I let go of Charmy.

Charmy looked around for more sweets as we stared at the letters. Aunt Bunnie didn’t reply as the carriages went past us and birds flew above me while the citizens were normal. When we headed to the Saloon, Charmy appeared right in front of us as he carried a bag of candy from the Candy Store. I frowned when he licked the lollipop and got me pretty much nervous. Aunt Bunnie giggled a little bit as she patted both of us in the shoulder.

“You two should get marry,” she laughed.

Charmy and I reacted nervous; it cost Charmy to drop his bag of candies. A few people slipped and fall while children fought over the candy and we reacted in a nervous manner. It would have been a good idea except we were not at this age yet to get married. Life was pretty much harsh as we came inside of the Saloon; we saw Mina and Ash worked together to provide for their customer. I stared at the letter while Aunt Bunnie began to look around for some clothes as usual. I sat down while Charmy sat next to me; I began to open the letter in a slow manner. There was no letter except for a map of a school, I was oddly curious when I examined it. Charmy looked at as well and we were both curious. Aunt Bunnie went by carrying a huge bag of clothes and used the money to pay it.

“Come on Sug,” she replied with a wink.

“Ok,” I replied, but it was pretty much fast in my opinion.

I saw the customers gave her the glare, but we ended up leaving at the last minute. Aunt Bunnie stared at me and noticed the map. She examined it without asking except that was her while Charmy yawned. He turned to both of us before he headed back home and waved.

“See you around,” he replied.

I turned to Aunt Bunnie and she smiled in delight as she handed me back the map.

“If that is a conclusion than it shall be,” she replied with a wink, “Come and help me carried these back to your place.”

“OK!” I said as I ended up carries three bags of her stuff.

We headed off home and it didn’t stop there as we were being watched by Finitevus. It wasn’t much good news as we headed home and we noticed a Landlord placing a sign on the cottage. He turned to noticed us and he replied with a gentle bow. We noticed a red sign on the wall with the words “Evicted” in capital letters. It was pretty much not a good sign at all.

“Why there a sign on the door?” Aunt Bunnie said as she dropped her bag of clothes.

“Well, you are behind on your rent,” he replied.

It was pretty much a suspicious that Finitevus was trying to make me her servant. Aunt Bunnie ended up taking out her own money from her wallet and handed it to him. Cream stopped her for a second and turned to the Landlord with a suspicious.

“Since when I behind the rent,” I said in a cold tone, “We never paid rent ever…”

The Landlord reacted differently in a nervous manner and he was force to remove the red sign. He decided to leave without talking back to us and screamed in terror. Aunt Bunnie and I reacted in the apathetic. Aunt Bunnie appeared to be more than concern about me after the Landlord ran off. We headed inside of the house, we saw Vector and Espio looked through every book in the house and compared at that to the bills.

“Something wrong,” I replied.

“There’s problem with the government, they wanted the company and the cottage like RIGHT NOW!” said Vector in a stressful, “We are not going allow them to take over, but you are the heir to it! This is bogus!”

Espio didn’t replied when he continued on bringing more books and putting some opened books in their rightful shelves. Vector was having a hard time after his manager fired him because of the incident from last year and his opera voice was gone for good. He tried to gain it back, the only thing that kept him calm by playing music. It wasn’t that bad for him and was getting sick being seduced by women or whores. He was pretty much stressful at this point when he was going through a lot. While Espio was force to withdraw from the organization after his injury to this leg, but that we hadn’t know yet.

“Well, there is a conclusion,” said Aunt Bunnie with a conclusion.

“She can’t move to you because you are from another town!” said Vector.

Espio replied with a nod in agreement and he continued on putting the books back in place. Vector paused for a second when he noticed that there was a map in my hand and Aunt Bunnie groaned in annoyance. She pointed out the map in my hand in an apathetic manner. Vector noticed it and he looked at the map except it got him curious.

“IS there a letter that comes to it?” asked Vector to Cream.

“No, just a map,” I said, “I am not taking any chances.”

“Are you sure?” said Vector.

“I am not going to be Finitevus’ slave,” I reacted in anger, “I am going to that place…”

“Fine, I will have to help for the last time!” said Vector with a smile, “It’s disappointment that we can’t adopt you under the law.”

With that, they ended up helping for the final time when they gathered the last money in their trunk. They helped me back up remain of my stuff in the house and boarded me on a train that leaded me to the location. It was pretty much odd at this moment to see Knuckles the Undertaker came in at the same time. He went past me except I got chill down on my spine, but I had a feeling that I would meet you again. I turned to see my relative Aunt Bunnie, and town citizens waved at me as the train departed. Charmy was pretty much upset that I had to at the last minute and waved at me as the train depart. It was heartbreak to see both of us separated. He flew as he waved at me except it was too much to handle.

“I will always send letters to you,” I said in my mind with sadness.

I didn’t know what was ahead as I drifted into a deep sleep when I heard “Beast of Blood” playing at the background in a piano. I could imagine Finitevus outrage of a failure attempt, but it was a harsh as I thought about my mother.

“I wished you were here,” I said in mind.

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment