Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Encountering the Chao…

When her mother died and Cream didn't want to become a servant to Finitevus. In her conclusion, she decided to go the place that will change her destination forever.

Chapter 1 - Encountering the Chao…

Chapter 1 - Encountering the Chao…
Chapter 1: Encountering the Chao…

I woke up in my car as the train continued to make a beautiful sound on the track, I noticed something suspicious. As I saw Lampents went by lighting up the room and the halls. The conductor went past me as he monitored the room. It was nothing wrong except the eerie wind blew past me.

“Interesting to see them around,” I said referring to the Lampents.

It was comfortable except it was pretty much odd as I heard the music playing at the background. I came out of the car between the double door, and looked around to see only white entities went past me. It was so remarkable that it showed the true selves, it was eerie, but comfortable atmosphere.

“Watch out for the wild Lampent, they will take your soul tonight,” he murmured as he continued on walking around the hall.

When I walked down the wall and I was going reached to the door knob that leaded to the Diner Room until someone bumped me from behind. I turned to see a pink hedgehog stumbled down on her butt and she rubbed the back her forehead. She wore pink and white Lolita, pink ballet slippers, red hairband. It was pretty much odd that she had a big platinum zipper hanging down her Lolita revealing her white blouses. I stared at her for a second and it was an oddly a moment when I helped her up. She stared at me with those green eyes in an odd manner. I looked away in a nervous way.

“I am sorry I didn’t look where I am going,” she replied in a British tone.

“It’s ok,” I replied with a gentle tone, “I am Cream Rabbit.”

“I am Amy Rose,” she replied in a gentle tone.

We replied with a gentle bow in a manner before we headed off to the Dinner Room. I saw the high class musicians played their music to keep the guests entertain in the middle of the night. Waitresses delivered the guests’ orders to the customers while the guests enjoyed the red wine in the glasses. It had an odd aroma in the air except it smelled displeasure. We went past the high classes as they gave me a stare when we headed outside. I was astonished to see two Chandelures floating at the last table that had only five chairs. The rose smell was pretty much remarkable after being reminded of my mother’s favorite plant. I got emotional at that point when we took out seat and Amy grabbed the rose. She examined it and placed it upside down on the glass.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Rose is a rare flower that contained the nurturance for a woman to feel beautiful except it is a simple of “Lust”,” she replied as a liquid came down like wine.

The rose withered away as the cup began to become full and the vine rotted right in front of my eyes. The waiter appeared to right behind me; it was pretty much an odd when I saw an 18-years-old brown squirrel with white tip on his tail. He had red hair and blue eyes. He had worn white collared shirt, black necktie, black pants, and shoes. It was something odd about him when he covered his eyes and handed me a cup of milk. He gave me a note under the napkin before he departed.

“So where are you going?” she asked.

“Far away from home as possible,” I answered.

“Really, but do you have relatives that care about you?” she said in shock.

I frowned when I drank my cup of milk and placed the empty cup down. I looked at her with my eyes and she reacted differently in shock. As she drank her wine and placed it down in a gentle way. She looked away at me with disappointment as she looked at the moon.

“I am sorry about that,” she replied in apologetic tone.

“It’s ok, I got some issues that I needed to get out my mind,” I replied as I thought about my mother in my mind with the “Beast of Blood” sang in my head.

It was driving me nuts as I thought about it. I tried to replace the music to avoid having grim thoughts of my mother’s death or anything. Amy calmed me down as she patted me on the head. The song was gone and I reacted in surprise when she sat back down on her chair. She played a tune by rubbing the tip of the glass in boredom and she looked at.

“So what are you doing here?” I replied.

“I was sent by a relative to find a lover that sent me a letter,” she replied, “Especially I am turning only 601-years-old.”

I reacted in surprise as I paused for a second and the waiter returned with our orders that we didn’t ordered. He removed the metal plate before leaving us alone. He stared at me in concern before he left. I was still continued to become more surprised about her age and if she was that age. Would she have been an old lady by now? This doesn’t add up at all except she gave me the answers that I was looking for.

“I am vampire,” she replied in a simple tone through telepathy in my mind as she licked the chocolate whipped cookie.

“Wow,” I said in differently, “But how did you know?”

“Well, this would to be the first time telling that to a human,” she explained through telepathy, “because I am pretty much new with this adapting life as normal while being a vampire by night. I am forced to go to school because my Daddy thought I was too attractive to humans.”

I was pretty surprise when I was eating pastry with a spoon with whipped cream. I found it delicious as it was taste like I am in France except I am not. Amy smiled in delight and I smiled back. When we had a peaceful conversation except our conversation was interrupted when a ball of light slammed down on the table. It broke the table into two.

“Chao!” said a Chao-like voice…

“What is it?” said Amy frightening.

I didn’t know because dust was flying everywhere and we cannot see what was what. As the smoke faded away, the white entity disappeared again. We looked at it in shock except surprise, but it was something rare after it replied, “Chao.” That reminded me a lot about Chocola when I thought about it as dust finally disappeared. We stared at each other and looked at the damage. How are we going to explain this one? The waiter came back inside to call the janitor to clean it up. I picked up the napkin with the note underneath it and read it.

“Get out on the next town, this isn’t the place for you,” it read before it dissolved into ashes.

Regular POV

The waiter checked the table and stared at Cream for a second before he left. Amy and Cream looked at him in suspicious before they left the scene. The janitor went past them to clean up the mess and they overheard the chef scolding at the waiter with police officers behind him. They noticed a body bag being covered with the white silk sheet and Cream turned to see Amy frightening in fear when she saw a silver bow pierced to the heart.

“You stupid boy, this isn’t a train where you can bring your weapon,” the chef yelled after he threw down a drawer and it revealed to have crossbow and pistol.

“I had my personal reason and I got a permit to carry the weapon under Lord Pickle,” he replied, “I am here on the mission and the mission alone.”

The guests were escorted out of the Diner Room with the police behind him. Cream got the feeling of atmosphere when the lights went on. The Lampents disappeared like nothing and the high class musician played the music as it began to become intense. Amy pushed Cream out of the room except the white entity followed them. The chef didn’t reply as he slammed his hat down on the floor and stomped it in anger. He gave the waiter cold gray eyes and the police officers checked his pockets. One of them held out a wallet from the back pocket and examined it.

“You stupid boy, I don’t know who in the right mind would want to kill an innocent traveler,” yelled chef.

“I got my reason,” he replied in a cold manner, “You heard about vampires…”

“Don’t mock me!” yelled chef.

It was pretty much unease for the police officers as the atmosphere felt uncomfortable. The temperature began to drop down as they were shaking in their boots. The waiter didn’t reply as he walked away after he snagged the wallet from the police officer and grabbed the weapons. He departed from the Diner Room and the chef turned to police officers in rage. The police officers reacted in nervous as they continued to walk away like it was nothing and the chef cursed in rage. The waiter didn’t reply as he looked out of the window as he walked at the hall and headed straight to the room on the second behind Cream. He went in; he placed the weapons back in the drawer. He frowned when his room was in a mess with everything scattered around him.

“Why must people snoop around my room when I gone to work?” he said in his mind when he put his stuff back in order as he snapped his finger.

The items glowed in a violet red color as they were placed back in order. He frowned when he sat down on the side of his bed and he looked through the pocket clock with his hand.

Meanwhile with Cream, she headed back to her room with Amy right behind her. She frowned as she sat down on her chair while Amy sat cross of her. Amy left her curious as she stared at Cream except she felt nervous when she used her power to close the door.

“What’s wrong?” said Cream.

Amy looked away in nervously and then looked back at Cream. Amy sighed as she took out a pastry and began eat it to keep herself calm. Then they felt the ground begin to shake and the train stopped for a second. Amy and Cream were on top of each other after that incident and got off of each other. They began to look around the place and Cream opened the door. The Police Officers went past them and checked to see if anyone survived. They were pretty in a panic except they were calm.

“Please stay inside at all cost!” said the Police Officer.

Cream and Amy frown as they were force to remain inside their room. They didn’t know that the waiter was right in the shadow of the closet when. Amy had feeling as they were not alone in the room. As they dodge a silver arrow that missed as it stick on the wall. Cream reacted in a panic and scream in terror. Amy looked around the room and she saw Cream in frightening as she saw the silver arrow.

“Vampire!” yelled the waiter coming out of the shadow, “Why must you pretend to be a little girl? You are not a little girl, but a monster.”

“What the hell is your problem?” Cream said with an outburst.

“Sorry, Little miss,” the waiter replied, “The Pink Hedgehog was trying to make you your friend to get your blood.”

“Elias Acorn,” said Amy reacted in a threatening tone, “I am not like the other vampires around here or other places, but leave us alone!”

Elias didn’t reply he shoots silver arrows from his crossbow and Amy continued to dodge the arrows in a ballet style. Cream appeared to astonish as Amy dodged continually until she trapped over on the small table and landed there. Elias walked up to her with crossbow in defend as he walked up to Amy and Cream cannot stand anymore. She ended up pushing the small stool right in front of him; Elias was going to take another step. He tripped on the stool and landed face down on the floor. Elias groaned in annoyance as he got back up and Amy was gone. Amy ended up doing to the round kick from the back of the neck and he groaned in annoyance.

“I cannot believe you are defending a monster,” he replied as he got back up.

The atmosphere wasn’t right when his eyes close and a cross appeared at the back of his hand. The aura appeared around him and the girls tried to escape through the double door. It began to become worse when they were being lock from the inside by the magic. It was more difficult when he prepared to take out Amy with one hit of an energy blast except a white entity hit him at the back the head. Before he was able to do the move, and he landed face down on the floor unconscious. Amy and Cream reacted with astonished to see the entity revealing be a ghostly like Chao.

“Chao!” said the ghostly Chao stared at Cream with curiosity.

“Did that Chao just saved us?” said Amy.

“Yes, I think it saved you from a sudden death!” Cream replied as she was force to remembered Chocola’s death.

Cream broke down as she stumbled on the ground in tears and she replied as she hugged that Chao closed to her. The double doors opened and the Police Officers were checking around to see everything was alright. Then they saw Elias unconscious, they frown with disappointment when they ended up dragging him out of the room. The chef apologized to them and handed them desserts for apologizing. Cream stared at the Chao and she saw Chocola’s ghost waving at her. She reacted in surprise when she looked up to saw her mother. Amy replied with a gentle smile and she patted Cream on her back.

“Mother,” she replied as she cried.

She was going to touch Vanilla except her hand went through before Vanilla and Chocola disappeared. Cream looked at the Chao and hugged it tightly when she cried.

“The next town will coming soon,” said the announcer from the first train cart by using a magical flower, “please stay inside your room as the train start again as the problem had been solved.”

Amy and Cream turned to look at each other; Amy frowned with disappointment as she left the room. Cream ended up stopping her for a second and Amy frowned.

“So, I am guessing you are leaving,” she replied.

“No, don’t be silly, I am not going to the next town,” said Cream with a gentle smile, “I am going to place on the map and…”

Cream turned to see the Chao staring at her.

“For now, you are named “Cheese”, how does that sound?” said Cream with a gentle smile as she took out the map.

“Oh you are going to Chaos Academy?” said Amy as she looked at the Map.

“Chaos Academy?” said Cream confused.

“I am going there!” said Amy with a smiled.

Cream was astonish and smiled in delight. Amy smiled as well as they sat down side to side and Cheese enjoyed the name. As it enjoyed feasting on Cheesecake and Cream was reminded of Chocola. As she sneaked in Cheesecake for him and she petted Cheese on the head.

Meanwhile with Elias, the Police Officers guarding d him outside of his room, while there were two Police Officers were watching from the inside or are they. He disappeared through the broken window made by him and two Police Officers are unconscious. The room was empty without any trace or weapons. It had a couch, table, bed, and last a closet along with the pictures on the wall. Elias stared at his former room from the other side as he floated and then he summoned wings from his back. He flew away with his stuff in his suitcase without anyone noticing except for one small little girl looking out of her window.

“Is that an angel?” said the little girl surprised.

Meanwhile in an unknown place surrounding by forest, there was on a huge mansion when the moon shined upon them. Hertia looked through her office’s window to see the skeletons cleaning up the mess in the front yard and backyard. She smiled in delight to see everything in place along with the decorations. The wisps kept everything in place along with the chaos and few Chandelures lighting up the place. She looked back as she checked the statuses of the new students coming into the school and Chip showed up with letter. He was small burgundy colored, brown-eyed flying dog with white hair and a collar of a green bauble on his neck. He appeared to small dog that frowned with disappointment when he looked at the full moon

“Chip nice to see you again,” she replied with a gentle smile.

“I got bad news!” said Chip in sadness, “Vanilla Rabbit had passed away from two years.”

“What?” said Hertia reacted as a shadow hand was going to grab her green tea in a teacup.

She frowned with sadness as she drank her green tea and she didn’t let her emotions get the best of her. Her tears streamed down her face as she petted Chip on the head and Chip frowns with disappointment. Hertia didn’t replies except she calms Chip down by offering him a chocolate. Chip reacted with glee when he began to leave the room. Hertia smiled except frowned when her picture with her and Vanilla. She had that feeling that Vanilla’s daughter is coming soon as her the crystal around her neck glow.

“At least, I thanked God that her daughter would be able to join us,” she replied in a gentle smile.

She looked back outside to see everything was put in place except she got that feeling. When she saw a blurry vision and frowned with disappointment. She never gets the emotions the best of her as she looked at the full moon to hear howling sound from the background. She saw a few students coming out of the mansion and headed straight to the high tower outside of the school. Then there was a knock at the door and she used the shadow to open it. She smiled as she saw red haired and blue eyes brown squirrel/chipmunk came in.

“Hello Sally!” said Hertia.

Sally reacted with a sigh when she came inside the room and closed the door behind her. She walked up to the chair with a cane in hand. She wore a black Regency shirt, white vest, and a golden cross around her neck. She wore black fingerless gloves as she straightening her mask on the right and her fishnet hanging on her top hat. She smiled nervous as she fixed her pants, and black shoes.

As she sat down and Hertia replied, “Hiding your gender to avoid attention again, how’s the High Society?”

“High Society are good except I got demoted from the High Society when Rouge and Fiona Fox,” she replied with disappointment.

“Don’t worry!” she replied with a gentle smile, “You don’t need a club to get you popular even if you are disguise as a boy, but there is an assignment. I want you to find rooms for new students that will make them feel like home.”

“Like home?” said Sally reacted surprise.

Hertia replied with a gentle nod and Sally saluted as she gets off the chair. She headed out of the room and turned to Hertia who disappeared from the shadow. She looked at the full moon and frowned with disappointment as she left the room. She closed the door behind her and walked down the hall as the wisps continued their decorations on the walls. She noticed a white wisp struggling with the decorations on the wall and she helped him out.

“Yacker, you always have trouble,” she said with a gentle smile.

Yacker replied with a nod and spoke in a different language; the two students went past her like she was weird. Sally seemed to understand as she smiled gently and petted him on the head.

“I understand what you are going through,” she replied, “Wisps are not accepted as normal people except they are mistreated by the others, some used them as the drug to use the Wisp’s powers. I am glad that school accepts them as normal people just a chao. Life is harsh, but you have to make the best of it.”

Yacker agrees as he lands on top of her hat, she smiles as she heads downstairs. She didn’t know that one silhouette was watching her from the distance before it disappeared. The silhouette went through walls until she reached right in front of the golden and silver door. The silhouette transformed into a red and brown-cream fox with red hair and blue eyes. She smiled sadistic as she wore and white and grayish fur coat, black leathered boots with golden buckles and bottoms. She fixed her black and yellow bow on her head and then knocked the door.

“Come in,” said seducing voice from the other side of the room, “Fiona Fox.”

Fiona smiled as she opened the door and went inside of the room. She smiled to see the luxurious 5-star room with everything made out of gold, silver, platinum, crystals, and different gems. There were two beds from different sides of the room. One was near the window and the other one had a window at the back. The walls were made out of silver except it turned into gold as the fox went past it. She saw a white bat and tan skin, blue green eyes bat. She wore a black furred dress that have a split end on both sides from the thigh to the end.

“Evening Rouge how was your experience from your spa?” said Fiona.

Rouge smiles with her as she looks to see Fiona as she fans herself with a Japanese fan.

“I spied Sally again after she was demoted by the High Society,” said Fiona with smirk.

Rouge sighed as she turned to Fiona with a smirk on her face, she walked up to Fiona. She sat her bed on the right and stared at him. She grabbed the bonbon from the table and ate it. She walked up to Fiona with disappointment.

“What did she do this time?” she asked.

“She is talking to a wisp,” said Fiona Fox with a laugh.

“Come on, that doesn’t seem to be embarrassing,” she replied, “Everyone have been talking to the wisps, each have their bond to them.”

Fiona looked chandelier rotating counterclockwise and she turned to Rouge. Rouge smiled in delight as she continued to watch it for a second and turned to Fiona.

“When the chandelier rotates counterclockwise,” said Rouge, “There would newbies coming here and meaning…”

“More making their lives miserable,” said Fiona as she rubs her hands together.

As they looked up to see the chandelier turned clockwise, and Rouge didn’t replied when Fiona left the room. The door slammed automatically as Rouge waved her hand and she sighed when she sat down. She looked around her room and then the chandelier. She frowned with disappointment as she stared at the chandelier as it stopped.

“Fiona and I had been friends, but I am not like Fiona’s friend to be exact,” said Rouge in her mind as she walked up to the desk, “I know that when the chandelier clockwise meaning I am able to find my true love and when it stopped… Disaster will begin, I maybe a “Princess”, but it would be boring at this time. I know someone will stand up to me… if the chandelier stops… That must be prevented.”

Rouge reacted in anger and then she threw her fan out of the window. The window glass shattered and the glass pieces were sent flying at her. She reacted when the pieces of glasses pierced her right wing and arm. She shrieked in pain, but she didn’t scream at all. She removed the glass pieces one by one in a calm way and looked at the room.

“Maybe the table turns,” she said.

As she watched the full moon disappeared. She looked down as she continued to remove the glass pieces from her wing and arm. Meanwhile with Cream, Amy, and Cheese as they reached to their stop by read carriage after Elias escaped and the train stopped almost near the station. While the officers were doing an investigation in the train station and the hospital carriage checked to see if the others were alright. They didn’t enjoy that much when they were inside the carriage as it was crap up with their stuff. They didn’t get that in the way after the chef gave them the sweet desserts without any charge. Amy sat on the side of the wall with curtain covered the window and Cream sat near the window with Cheese on her lap. The pastries and cake were on top of the table and their luggage served as their chairs because the carriage didn’t had any chairs.

“Don’t worry ladies,” said the coach that sounded like an old lady, “We will arrive to Chaos Academy as soon as a possible if the train was stuck due the escapee.”

“Ok,” said Amy as she enjoyed her strawberry pie.

“There is a question Amy,” said Cream with curiosity, “How come?”

“You don’t want to know,” said Amy as she enjoyed her strawberry pie.

Cream didn’t reply except she nodded with agreement when she petted Cheese on the head. She looked at the full moon as it sunk down behind the hill. Cream smiled as she saw the dawn and she turned to see Amy slept. Cream closed the curtain and looked down at the Cheese as it fell asleep on her lap. She decided to take fall asleep as well, but they didn’t know that Elias was watching them as he flew invisible over them.

“It isn’t over, Vampire!” said Elias in emotionless mannered, “It isn’t over.”

TO BE CONTINUED…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment