Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Yesterday

This is about what could happen in the IGPX. Note: I am not good with summeries, but story should be better.

Chapter 2 - Yesterday

Chapter 2 - Yesterday
I would like to thank everyone that gave me a review for chapter 1, which means I would like to thank Bruh Studios and warrior of worlds and just them. Its nice to be on a person favorites list and story alert list as well as having 100 hits on the dot.

Disclaimer: I do not own IGPX or any songs that I may use; I only own the plot of this story, kinda, and my OCs.

High Life Chapter 2 start



Yesterday


Takeshi woke up lying on a bed in the Hospital. He quickly realized that the radio was turned on and was playing a song. He listens to a couple of the lyrics.

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away, now I need a place to hideaway, oh yesterday came suddenly, why she had to go, I dont know she wouldnt say, I said something wrong now I long for yesterday-ay-ay-ay.

Then he realizes that there is a nurse in the room after she turns of the radio. She says, I see you are awake, there are a couple of people who want to see you. I am going to get them now.

After that the nurse lives the room and a minute later six people and a cat enter his room. One of the five girls (lucky guy, kinda) says to him, Hey Takashi, what the hell were you doing out there. Then another girl says, Liz, dont go to hard on him. Its been rough on him. Then Takashi says, Who are you people and why are you calling me Takashi, is that my name.


High Life Chapter 2 end



Yesterday


I hope you like it and please review, I have more of this story planned out, but I will not actually write any of it until I get some reviews and no flames accepted, they will just go to the gasoline for the mechs. The song that was playing on the radio was Yesterday by the Beatles. I hope you liked it! Peace out, Gins!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HuranoSakura on October 18, 2006, 12:45:34 AM

HuranoSakura on
HuranoSakuraoh...he don't remember his name,poor boy!really great story!