Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - How embrassing

Amelda is half girl and comes down pregnant with Varon's Child. VaronxAmelda

Chapter 5 - How embrassing

Chapter 5 - How embrassing
A few month later Rapheal is dueling Yami and Varon is on a date with Mai.

Amelda was made to drive the helihopter around spying on Rapheal's duel,

At the end of the duel Rapheal wins and takes little Yugi's soul.

Amelda throws down a ladder for Rapheal.

hours later At Dartz Place, Rapheal and Amelda were sitting at the table waiting for more orders.

Dartz: Amelda, please get me some wine.

Amelda: Yes sir.

Amelda went over to a table and he put some wine in a glass for Dartz, but he also ends up spilling some on his pants. When he turned around to give Dartz the drink, Varon walked in with Mai and saw the wet patch on Amelda's pant's and started to giggle.

Amelda handed Dartz his wine.

Varon: HEY AMELDA, YOU SHOULD GO TO THE TOILET YOU KNOW.

Amelda: What are you talking about Varon.

Varon: YOU HAVE WET YOUR PANTS, YOU BAD BOY.

Amelda: IT'S WINE YOU DUMB @$$ AND WATCH WHAT YOUR SAYING MISTER, BECAUSE I'M CARRYING YOUR CHILD REMEMBER.

Varon: Yeah but still it looks like you have wet your pants.

Amelda: THAT'S IT.

Rapeal: Em sir I think Amelda is having mood swings again.

Dartz: Huh huh, I think your right.

Amelda walks up to Varon and punchs him in the face.

Varon: HEY WATCH IT.

Amelda: NOW STOP SAYING THINGS ABOUT ME, OR I WILL NEVER LET YOU SEE YOUR CHILD, I WILL GET RID OF IT.

Varon: HOW IT'S TOO LATE TO HAVE ABOSIN.

Amelda: I ALL READY KNOW, BUT I WILL GIVE THE CHILD AWAY IF YOU DON'T START ACTING YOUR BLOODY AGE.

Varon: Ok, ok you win.

Varon walks out the room.

Varon: He's just black mailed me.

To be continued

Please leave a review

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment