Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - 10 years later

Amelda is half girl and comes down pregnant with Varon's Child. VaronxAmelda

Chapter 9 - 10 years later

Chapter 9 - 10 years later
Varon was still in doom but still doesn’t understand why Amelda left.

Amelda now stays at home with his two adorable children VJ and AJ.

VJ looks a lot like his father Varon, the same hair and everything.

AJ is a lot like Amelda she has short red hair that was spikie at the bootom and the sides of her hair.

Varon: Amelda I’m off to work again

Amelda: I still don’t know why you even bother going there

Varon: Well you haven’t told me what happened that’s why

Amelda: It’s along story, you see, Dartz was calling our children and being nasty to them.

Varon: Oh my

Amelda; and there’s more, VJ is only stupid and not right in the head is because Dartz dropped him on his head when he was only a couple of month old.

Varon stomps out the house.

AJ: Mama where’s Daddy gone.

Amelda: I don’t know AJ.

Meanwhile at the doma place Varon storms in and shakes his fist at Dartz.

Varon: DARTZ I QUIT THIS JOB, I HEARD EVERY THING YOU DID TO MY CHILDREN.

Dartz: Oh go on then, me and Rapheal will just do everything our selfs.

Varon: Good for yous.

Dartz: Your just angry because I dropped your son and called VJ and AJ names, hahahahahahahaha.

Varon: GRRRRRRRRRR, THAT’S IT.

Varon punches Dartz in the face and storms off.

To be continued

Please leave a review.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lightning_Cobra on January 23, 2006, 5:28:08 AM

Lightning_Cobra on
Lightning_CobraMy nieces are asleep in teh room next door and you have no idea how hard it is to stop myself bursting out laughing!! now, I'm totally crazy about Valon, adn the yaoi in this jsut makes it funnier!!! If I had a hat, I would take it off to you!

Neko_Amber on February 20, 2005, 12:41:33 AM

Neko_Amber on
Neko_Amberyeah... very intresting... good but intresting... it's not like i haven't read other fics where guys can magically be pregnant... but this is well different... in short it's damn funny! i am a varon fangirl and all so that part took me a while to get by and i'm an amelda fangirl too... but i still found great amusment in this! great job!

Angel_of_Purifing_Light on November 16, 2004, 3:22:00 PM

Angel_of_Purifing_Light on
Angel_of_Purifing_LightIt really sucks when you have to be quite when the adults are having a meeting and you need to keep it down. I could hardly keep from lauphing! You really need to write more.