Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Tristan finds a golden ticket

Yugi dreams on finding a golden ticket to meet Atem (Yami) but their are only 5 lucky people that can find the golden ticket's, will Yugi find one.

Chapter 3 - Tristan finds a golden ticket

Chapter 3 - Tristan finds a golden ticket
School
Yami Marik: Yugi Moto.
Yugi: Yes, Mr. Yami Marik?
Yami Marik: I shall need an assistant. Come and give me a hand.
(Yugi joins him at the front.)
Yami Marik: We have here nitric acid, glycerin, and a special mixture of my own. Together it's horrible, dangerous stuff; blows you up. But mixed together in the right way, as only I know how, what do you think it makes?
Yugi: I don't know, sir.
Yami Marik: Of course you don't know. You don't know because only I know. If you knew and I didn't know, then you'd be teaching me instead of me teaching you. And for a student to teach his teacher is presumptuous and rude. Do I make myself clear?
Yugi: Yes, sir.
(The students laugh.)
Yami Marik: Good. Now, mixed together in the right way, these three highly dangerous ingredients make the finest wart remover in the world. The trick is to pour them in equal amounts. Now, Yugi, you take the nitric acid and the glycerin, and I'll take my own special mixture. You ready? Good lad: pour.
(They pour; the mixture emits a small boom and a large puff of smoke. The kids cheer.)
Yugi: Did we do it wrong?
Yami Marik: No, certainly not, this is for very big warts.
(Commotion in the hall.)
Mokuba: I'm gonna get there first. Get out of my way.
Yami Marik: Now what's going on out there?
Tea: I hope there's still some left.
(Yami Marik opens the door.)
Yami Marik: You, Leon, come here. What's happening?
Leon: Atem’s opening his factory; he's gonna let people in.
Yami Marik: Are you sure?
Leon: It's on the radio. And he's giving truckloads of chocolate away.
Yami Marik: Class dismissed!
Leon: No, no, it's only for five people.
Yami Marik: Class un-dismissed.
Leon: He's hidden five Golden Tickets, and the people who find them will win the big prize.
Yami Marik: Where's he hidden the tickets?
Leon: Inside five Atem Bars! You gotta buy Atem Bars to find 'em!
Yami Marik: Class re-dismissed!
Mai: I'll meet you downstairs.
Jix: I'm gonna buy the whole store!
(Commotion continues, kids saying, "I'm gonna . . ." fades into the general wash of noise.)
Newsroom
Pegasus: And now, details on the sudden announcement that has captured the attention of entire world. Hidden among the countless billions of Atem Bars are five gold tickets. And to the five people who find them will come the most fabulous prize one could wish for: a lifetime supply of chocolate.
Moto’s House
Pegasus (on TV): (continuous) And as if this were not enough, each winner before he receives his prize will be personally escorted through the top secret chocolate factory . . .
Grandma Mary: (on "escorted") They're all crazy!
Grandpa Solomon: Sssshhh! The man's a genius! He'll sell a million bars.
Pegasus: (continuous) . . . by the mythical Atem himself. The amount of chocolate involved in this competition has relighted*** the imagination to incite*** candy eaters and all citizens around the world.
Yugi: (on "involved") Grandpa, do you think I've got a chance to find one?
Grandpa Solomon: One? I'm counting on you to find all five!
Yugi: One's enough for me.
News Montage
Pegasus: (continuous) Already we have reports coming in that the response is phenomenal. Atem Bars are beginning to disappear from candy store shelves at a rate to boggle the mind. Truly it is incredible the way that Atemmania has descended upon the globe. While the world searches, we watch and wait, wondering where the pursuit will lead and how long the spirit of man will hold up under the strain.
Psychiatrist’s office
Shadi: I'm still having these dreams, Odion, and I still can't stop myself from believing them.
Odion: I've told you, Shadi, to believe in one's dreams is a manifestation of insanity. And the sooner you accept this, the sooner you will get well.
Shadi: But I dreamed the Archangel appeared and whispered into my ear and told me where to find a Golden Atem Ticket.
Odion: And what exactly did he say?
Shadi: Well what difference does that make? This was a dream, a fantasy. I mean, you said just now--
Odion: Shut up, Shadi, and tell me where the ticket is!
News room
Pegasus: We began with five Golden Tickets like five lucky bolts of lightning ready to strike without notice at any point on the map. No one knew where, no one knew when the first one would hit. But as you all know, last night we got our answer. While we in America slept, the first golden ticket was found in the small town of Duselheim, Germany. We've been waiting several hours for the follow-up story, and we're finally ready with a live report.
Duselheim
Kemo: Proud we are, for the attention of the entire world focuses today right here in Duselheim, a community suddenly thrust into prominence by the unexpected discovery of the first Atem Golden Ticket. It’s lucky finder is the son of our most prominent parve butcher. The boy's name? Tristan Taylor. Tristan Taylor, the pride of Duselheim, the fame of Western Germany, an example for the whole world. Tristan, how does it make you feel to be the first Golden Ticket finder?
Tristan: Hungry.
Kemo: Any other feelings?
Tristan: Feel sorry for Atem. It's gonna cost him a fortune in fudge.
Kemo: Mr. Taylor, would you mind saying--
(Mr. Taylor bites off the end of the microphone.)
Kemo: Mrs. Taylor, would you care to say a few words to the television audience?
Mrs Taylor: I just knew Tristan would find a Golden Ticket. Eating is his hobby, you know. We encourage him. He wouldn't do it unless he needed the nourishment, would he? Anyway, it's all vitamins.
(As Mrs. Taylor speaks, a strange man [Yami Bakura] whispers into Tristan’s' ear.)

To be continued

Please leave a review.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment