Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Rebecca finds the second golden ticket

Yugi dreams on finding a golden ticket to meet Atem (Yami) but their are only 5 lucky people that can find the golden ticket's, will Yugi find one.

Chapter 4 - Rebecca finds the second golden ticket

Chapter 4 - Rebecca finds the second golden ticket
Moto’s house
All: Happy Birthday, Yugi!
Grandpa Solomon: Happy Birthday.
Mrs Moto: Here you are, Yugi.
Yugi: Thank you. (Opens the present; it's a long red scarf.) It's terrific.
Mrs Moto: We each knitted a bit: Grandma Mary, Grandma Christine, and me.
Grandma Mary: I did the end pieces with the little tassels.
Grandpa Solomon: And here's a little gift from Grandpa Malcolm and me.
Yugi: I think I know what this is. (Opens the gift; it's a Atem bar.) It is, a Atem.
Grandpa Solomon: Open it, Yugi. Let's see that Golden Ticket.
Yugi: Wouldn't that be fantastic?
Mrs Moto: It's not fair to raise his hopes.
Grandpa Solomon: Never mind. Go on, open it, Yugi. I want to see that gold.
Mrs Moto: Stop it, Dad.
Yugi: I've got the same chance as anybody else, haven't I?
Grandpa Solomon: You've got more, Yugi, because you want it more. Go on, open it.
Yugi: Here goes. (He turns his back to them and opens it.) I got it!
Grandpa Solomon: Where? Where?
Grandma Mary: Let's see!
Yugi: Fooled you, didn't I. You thought I really had it.
Grandpa Solomon: Never mind, Yugi. You'll find one.
Yugi: Here, everybody have a bite.
Grandpa Solomon: No no no, you eat it.
Grandma Mary: Certainly not.
Grandma Christine: No no no no no.
Hawkin’s Factory
(Women are on the factory floor unwrapping Atem Bars. The Hawkins are upstairs in an office.)
Rebecca: I wanted to be the first to find a Golden Ticket, Daddy.
Mr Hawkins: I know, Angel. We're doing the best we can. I've got every girl on the bleeding staff hunting for you.
Rebecca: All right, where is it? Why haven't they found it?
Mr Hawkins: Rebecca, sweetheart, I'm not a magician! Give me time!
Rebecca: I want it now! What's the matter with those twerps down there?
Mr Hawkins: For five days now the entire flipping factory's been on the job. They haven't shelled a peanut in there since Monday. They've been shelling flaming chocolate bars from dawn to dusk.
Rebecca: Make 'em work nights.
Mr Hawkins: (shouting down the stairs) Come along, come along, you girls, put a jack in it or you'll be out on your ears, every one of you! And listen to this: the first girl that finds a Golden Ticket gets a one pound bonus in her pay bucket! What do you think of that?
(The women scream and begin unwrapping more furiously.)
Rebecca: They're not even trying. They don't want to find it. They're jealous of me.
Mr Hawkins: Sweetheart, I can't push 'em no harder. Nineteen thousand bars an hour they're shelling. Seven hundred and sixty thousand they've done so far.
Rebecca: You promised, Daddy! You promised I'd have it the very first day!
Mrs Hawkins: You're going to be very unpopular around here, Jack, if you don't deliver soon.
Mr Hawkins: It breaks my heart, Cheryl. I hate to see her unhappy.
Rebecca: I won't talk to you ever again. You're a rotten, mean father. You never give me anything I want. And I won't go to school 'til I have it.
Mr Hawkins: Rebecca, sweetheart, angel . . . Now. There are only four tickets left in the whole world, and the whole ruddy world's hunting for them. What can I do?
Mana: I got it! I got it, Mr. Hawkins, here it is!
Rebecca: It's about time too! I want it!
(Yami Bakura leads the worker up the stairs to Rebecca.)
Rebecca: Give me that ticket! It's mine! I've found a Golden Ticket!
(Yami Bakura whispers in Rebecca’s ear.)
Mr Hawkins: Thank God for that.
Mrs Hawkins: Aye. Happiness is what counts with children. Happiness and harmony.
To be continued
Please leave a review.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ruppy007 on August 17, 2004, 2:29:46 AM

ruppy007 on
ruppy007Keep going. I like how this is turning out. If you need help, I can help. I know the whole original story. I used to watch it everyday as a baby.