Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Vivian finds the third golden ticket

Yugi dreams on finding a golden ticket to meet Atem (Yami) but their are only 5 lucky people that can find the golden ticket's, will Yugi find one.

Chapter 5 - Vivian finds the third golden ticket

Chapter 5 - Vivian finds the third golden ticket


Hi here is chapter 5

Vivian find's the third golden ticket

NEWS REPORT

Pegasus: This, ladies and gentlemen, is the sign of our times . . . the symbol of the havoc, the mad craze that's sweeping the world today. Whatever corner of the globe we are in, whichever of the five continents we're on, the great search for Atem Bars continues? We're now nearing the end of our fortythird day in the hunt for Golden Tickets, and everywhere we're beginning to see signs of anxiety. Every hour on the hour, new shipments are being sent to different points around the globe, but they're just not moving fast enough. And as time passes, the men who seek them become more and more desperate.

COMPUTER LAB

Shadi: Gentlemen, I know how anxious you've all been during these last few days, but now I think I can safely
say that your time and money have been well spent. We're about to witness the greatest miracle of the machine age. Based on the revolutionary Computonian Law of Probability, this machine will tell us the precise location of the three remaining Golden Tickets.

(Shadi punches computer buttons; reads the card it emits) It says, "I won't tell. That would be cheating." I am now telling the computer that, if it will tell me the correct answer, I will gladly share with it the grand prize. (Pushes buttons; reads card) He says, "What would a computer do with a lifetime supply of chocolate?" I am now telling the computer exactly what he can do with a lifetime supply of chocolate.


MILES CITY, MONTANA

Kemo: And it can happen right here too, unbelievable as it sounds, right here in America. Where even in the smallest town, the happiest of dreams can come true. Because folks, here she is, Miss Vivian finder of Atem's Golden Ticket Number Three, from Miles City, Montana. And with her, the proud parents: Mr. Terry, a prominent local politician, a great civic leader, a philosopher--

Terry: (grabs microphone) Hi, folks, Terry here, Square Deal Terry to you, with all of today's great giveaway bargains. The finest values you'll get anywhere in the entire country. Now this little number right here's a four door sedan . . .

Vivian: (on "number") Come on, Dad, they don't want you!

Kemo: (to Terry) Thank you, sir. Vivian, would you care to say a few words to the nation.

Vivian: Sure I will. Here it is, Golden Ticket Number Three, and it's all mine.

Kemo: Tell us how it happened, Vivian.

Vivian: Well I'm a gum-chewer, normally, but when I heard about these ticket things of Atem'
s I laid off the gum and switched to candy bars instead. Now, of course, I'm right back on gum. I chew it all day except at meal times when I stick it behind my ear.

Amanda: Vivian . . .

Vivian: Cool it, Mother. Now this piece of gum here is one that I've been chewing on for three months solid, and that's a world record! It's beaten the record held by my best friend Mai Valentine, and was she mad! Hi, Mai, how are you sweetie?

(Yami Bakura whispers in Vivian's ear.)

Terry: Let me just butt in here for a moment to say that if any of you folks watching are dissatisfied with your . . .

Kemo: Mister . . . just a minute . . . this isn't . . .

LAUNDERER

Mrs Moto: Yugi, what are you doing here?

Yugi: I thought if you were ready, I'd walk you home.

Mrs Moto: I wish I were, but it looks like I'm gonna be here late tonight.

Yugi: Oh, well, then I guess I'll be going.

Mrs Moto: Well why don't you stay a minute? Here, pull up a pile of clothes and sit down. Everything all right at school?

Yugi: Yep.

Mrs Moto: Good. Go on your newspaper route today?

Yugi: Just finished.

Mrs Moto: Good.

Yugi: I wanted to tell you something.

Mrs Moto: Oh?

Yugi: They found the third ticket today.

Mrs Moto: Did they?

Yugi: Yeah. Well . . . guess I'll be going now.

Mrs Moto: Is that all?

Yugi: Well I thought you'd like to know. Most people are pretty interested. I know I'm interested. There are only two tickets left you know. Just two. Pretty soon just one.

Mrs Moto: I wonder who the lucky ones will be.

Yugi: Well in case you're wondering if it'll be me, it won't be. Just in case you're wondering, you can count me out.

Mrs Moto: Yugi . . . there are a hundred billion people in this world, and only five of them will find Golden Tickets. Even if you had a sackful of money you probably wouldn't find one. And after this contest is over, you'll be no different from the billions of others who didn't find one.

Yugi: But I am different. I want it more than any of them.

Mrs Moto: Yugi, you'll get your chance. One day things will change.

Yugi: When? When will they change?

Mrs Moto: Probably when you least expect it. See you later.

YOU GET BLUE

LIKE EVERYONE

BUT ME AND GRANDPA SOLOMON

CAN MAKE YOUR TROUBLES GO AWAY


BLOW AWAY

THERE THEY GO

CHEER UP, YUGI

GIVE ME A SMILE


WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT SMILE I USED TO KNOW

DON'T YOU KNOW YOUR GRIN HAS ALWAYS BEEN

MY SUNSHINE

LET THAT SUNSHINE SHOW

COME ON, YUGI

NO NEED TO FROWN


DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW THE WORLD IS STILL YOUR TOY

WHEN THE WORLD GETS HEAVY

NEVER PITAPAT 'EM

UP AND AT 'EM, BOY

SOMEDAY SWEET AS A SONG

YUGI'S LUCKY DAY WILL COME ALONG

'TIL THAT DAY YOU'VE GOTTA STAY IN STRONG, YUGI

UP ON TOP IS RIGHT WHERE YOU BELONG


LOOK UP YUGI

YOU'LL SEE A STAR


JUST FOLLOW IT AND KEEP YOUR DREAM IN VIEW

PRETTY SOON THE SKY IS GONNA CLEAR UP YUGI

CHEER UP, YUGI, DO


CHEER UP, YUGI

JUST BE GLAD YOU'RE YOU



To be continued

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment