Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Captain Marik Ishtar

Yugi, Tea and Marik go to fight the pirates, but who's side is Marik on.

Chapter 3 - Captain Marik Ishtar

Chapter 3 - Captain Marik Ishtar
[Marik stands on the mast of his boat, noticing that its filling up with water he jumps down to bail it out; notices three pirate skeletons hanging with a sign pirates ye be warned and pays homage to them; reaches the port, his boat sinking lower and lower until he is at the dock and is able to simply walking off the boats mast]

Weevil: [to Marik] What? Hold up there, you. Its a shilling to tie up your boat at the docks. [They both look at the sunken boat] And I shall need to know your name.

Marik: [hands him three shillings] what dye say to three shillings and we forget the name

Weevil: Welcome to Port Royal, Mr. Smith. [Marik sees Weevil's money pouch and takes it]

[Seto's promotion ceremony] Shouted orders to soldiers: Two paces front! Right about turn! Present arms! [Seto walks to get his promotion, unsheathes his new sword]

Esper: [spots Marik] this dock is off limits to civilians.

Marik: I'm terribly sorry, I didn't know. If I see one, I shall inform you immediately. [Tries to continue on his way but is again thwarted] Apparently there's some sort of a high toned and fancy to do up at the fort, eh? How could it be that two upstanding gentlemen such as yourselves did not merit an invitation?

Esper: Someone has to make sure this dock stays off limits to civilians.

Marik: Its a fine goal to be sure but it seems to me that a [shifts again] a ship like that [points out the Dauntless] makes this one here a bit superfluous, really.

Esper: Ah, the Dauntless is the power in these waters, true enough, but there's no ship that can match the Interceptor for speed.

Marik: I've heard of one, supposed to be very fast, nigh un-cacheable the Black Pearl.

Bakura: Well there's no real ship that can match the Interceptor.

Esper: The Black Pearl is a real ship.

Bakura: No, no its not.

Esper: Yes, it is, I've seen it.

Bakura: You've seen it?

Esper: Yes.

Bakura: You haven't seen it.

Esper: Yes, I have.

Bakura: You've seen a ship with black sails, that's crewed by the damned and captained by a man so evil that Hell itself spat him back out?

Esper: No.

Bakura: No.

Esper: But I have seen a ship with black sails. [Marik slips away while they banter]

Bakura: Oh, and no ship that's not crewed by the damned and captained by a man so evil that Hell itself spat him back out could possibly have black sails therefore couldn't possibly be any other ship than the Black Pearl. Is that what you're saying?

Esper: [nods] no.

Bakura: Like I said there's no real ship that can match the Interceptor. [Notices Marik at the wheel of the Interceptor]

Esper: Hey! You! Get away from there.

Bakura: You don't have permission to be aboard there, mate.

Marik: I'm sorry; it's just it's such a pretty boat ship.

Esper: What's your name?

Marik: Smith or Smithy, if you like.

Bakura: What's your purpose in Port Royal, Mr. Smith?

Esper: Yeah and no lies.

Marik: Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!

Esper: I said no lies!

Bakura: I think he's telling the truth.

Esper: If he were telling the truth, he wouldn't have told us.

Marik: Unless, of course, he knew you wouldn't believe the truth even if he told it to you.

[On the battlements of the Fort] Seto: May I have a moment? You look lovely, Tea. I apologize if I seem forward but I must speak my mind. This promotion throws into sharp relief that which I have not yet achieved a marriage to a fine woman. You have become a fine woman, Tea.

Tea: I can't breathe.

Seto: Yes, I'm a bit nervous myself. [She falls over battlement]

To be continued

Please leave a review.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Deathelf on May 15, 2005, 12:55:15 AM

Deathelf on
DeathelfThsi is really good, but Seto is a very evil man, not a emotional man. other than that good idea. I love Pirates of the Caribean! But this is the script! YAY for changed script! Keep up the good work!