Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Marik saves Tea

Yugi, Tea and Marik go to fight the pirates, but who's side is Marik on.

Chapter 4 - Marik saves Tea

Chapter 4 - Marik saves Tea
Marik: [in boat with guards] and then they made me their chief.

Seto: Tea? Tea! [Makes to jump in after her]

Mako: [stops him] the rocks! Sir, its a miracle she missed them.

Marik: Will you be saving her then?

Bakura: I can't swim.

Marik: [glances at Esper who stares back at him] Pearl of the Kings Navy you are. [Hands the guards his effects] Do not lose these. [Dives in to save her]

Esper: [the medallion calls to the Black Pearl] what was that? [Helps Marik with Tea] I got her. Not breathing!

Marik: Move! [Shoves him aside, cuts open corset]

Bakura: Never would have thought of that.

Marik: Clearly you've never been to Singapore. [Sees medallion, to Tea] Where did you get that?

Seto: [to Marik, pointing his sword at him] on your feet.

Rapheal: [helps Tea up] Tea. Are you alright?

Tea: Yes, I'm fine.

Rapheal: [Esper points at Marik] shoot him!

Tea: Father! Commodore, do you really intend to kill my rescuer?

Seto: I believe thanks are in order. [Offers his hand to shake; reveals P for pirate] Had a brush with the East India Trading company, did we, pirate?

Rapheal: Hang him.

Seto: Keep your guns on him, men. Mako, fetch some irons. [Sees tattoo of an Ishtar in flight] Well, well Marik Ishtar, isn't it?

Marik: Captain Marik Ishtar, if you please, sir.

Seto: Well, I don't see your ship Captain.

Marik: I'm in the market as it were.

Esper: He said he'd come to commandeer one.

Bakura: Told you he was telling the truth. These are his, sir. [Hands him Marik's effects]

Seto: No additional shots nor powder. A compass that doesn't point north. [Unsheathes sword] And I half expected it to be made of wood. You are, without doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of.

Marik: But you have heard of me. [Is pulled along to be put in chains]

Tea: Commodore, I really must protest.

Seto: Carefully Lieutenant.

Tea: Pirate or not this man saved my life.

Seto: One good deed is not enough to redeem a man of a lifetime of wickedness.

Marik: Though it seems enough to condemn him.

Seto: Indeed. [Mako moves away from Marik]

Marik: Finally. [Throws his irons around Tea's neck]

Rapheal: No, don't shoot!

Marik: I knew you'd warm up to me. Commodore Seto, my effects, please, and my hat. Commodore! Tea. It is Tea isn't it?

Tea: Its Miss Gardner.

Marik: Miss Gardner, if you'd be so kind. Come, come, dear, we don't have all day. Now if you'd be very kind. [She straps on his sword, puts on his hat, etc.] Easy on the good star, darling.

Tea: You're despicable.

Marik: Sticks and stones, love. I saved your life, you saved mine, were square. Gentlemen, my lady, you will always remember this as the day that you almost caught Captain Marik Ishtar! [Pushes Tea away and escapes, swinging around and landing on a beam above their heads]

Rapheal: Now, will you shoot him?

Seto: Open fire! [Marik is shot at] On his heels. [Marik throws his chains about a rope and slides down to the ground] Mako, Mr. Ishtar has a dawn appointment with the gallows I would hate for him to miss it.

Mokuba: [the soldiers run around searching for Marik] Search upstairs. Look lively, men.

To be continued

Please leave a review.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment