Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prank!

Ok Duo does a prank on poor Wufei and thus ends up with them well..... I can't say you want to find out read! WARNING THIS IS YAOI!! DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MALE/MALE RELATIONSHIPS!!

Chapter 1 - Prank!

Chapter 1 - Prank!
MAXWELL!!!!!!!!!!! The scream ecoed off the walls in the Winner Mansion, as a very angry Chang Wufei yelled at a certain Duo Maxwell. Duo came racing down the hall right past the master of the house Quatre B. Winner. "Duo!" Quatre called bewilldered, as Duo ran by him. 10 seconds later Wufei also ran by. Quatre looked uterly confused now. 'What has he done now', thought Quatre. 'Duo must have done somthing...again', Quatre sighed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwile, Heero Yuy was now the last thing standing or should we say sitting, in Wufei's way from getting Duo. Don't get the wrong idea, Heero wasn't trying to protect Duo. He was just tring to work on his laptop when Duo came racing into the room and cose to hide behind him. "When I get ahold of you Maxwell, I am going to KILL YOU!!" Wufei yelled at him from the other side of Heero. Heero Was getting more anoyed by the second having to listen to their fighting. "Would you two SHUT UP!!"

Wufei and Duo's heads shot towrd Heero's, glaring at him. "What did he do this time?" Heero asked Wufei.

"Thats none of your buisness Yuy", Wufei glared at him.

"Yeah, well Duo is curently using me as a human sheild." "So I think I have a right know", Heero said.

"I only pulled a small prank on him, its no reason to kill me over!!" Duo yelled. "I mean come on Heero you know how I am, I like to pull pranks on people", Duo told him.

"A liitle prank? A LITTLE PRANK!!!" Wufei yelled.

"So what did Duo do?" Heero asked again, but Wufei and Duo were now stuck in a staring contest or should we say glaring contest. Heero sighed, 'Are they ever going to tell me?' Heero asked himself.

"If you don't tell me what he did soon, I am going to kill the both of you", Heero said a little too calmly. Wufei finnaly broke the contest and looked at Heero.

"You want to know what he did?" Wufei asked, his voice dripping with venom. Heero nodded his head. Wufei held up a pair of boxers for Heero to see. Heero just raised an eyebrow. Wufei then turned the pair of boxers around, on the back of his boxers was a large hole, obviously cut in there.

"This is what he did and not only this pair BUT ALL OF THEM!!!" Wufei screamed at Heero. Heero heard a snort of laughter come from Duo.

"Oh you think it's sooooo funny don't you", Wufei said glaring at Duo again.

"Yup", Duo said grining from ear to ear.

Wufei's eye twiched. 'Maxwell is dead. I am going to kill him once and for all, fellow Gundam piolt or not', Wufei thought as he glared at Duo.

"Just buy new boxers", Heero said.

"What! I can't beleive your taking his side! For all you know you could be the next on his list of destroying peoples things!" Wufei yelled, now mad at Heero.

"First of all he would die before he even came near my dresser, second of all I think its kinda funny, what he did", Heero said though he had no emotion on his face.

"Now get out so I can work", Heero saud giving the two of them a Famous Heero Yuy Death Glare.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**DUO POV**

'I am so bored', Duo thought as he walked down one of the many hallways the next day. 'Well at least Wufei isn't trying to kill me anymore.' 'But every time I see him he acts like I'm not there', Duo sighed. 'I only pull pranks on him to get him to notice me.' 'But that's the only time he does', Duo now had a sad face on. 'Oh! Get it together Maxwell!' 'Who cares if he doesn't notice me!' But in the back of Duo's mind was a little voice telling him that he did.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**NORMAL POV**

"Hey Duo!"

"Huh?" Duo turned around to see Quatre running towrd him.

"What's up Q-Man?" Duo asked as Quatre reached him.

"Well Heero and I have missions to go on and Trowa's still on his." "So....

"I'm stuck here with Wufei right?"

"Yes, I'm sorry I know only a day ago you two had a fight."

"It's ok Quatre, I'll just avoid him or somthing."

"Are you sure you'll be ok?" Quatre asked.

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

"Ok if your sure Duo, well I need to go now so I'll see you in about a week or so if everything goes right."

"Ok see you then Q-Man!" Duo waved to Quatre as he ran back down the hall to the hanger that keeps the Gundams. Duo sighed again. 'This sucks.' Was the only thing he thought as he trecked down the hall towrd the kitchen, intent on getting somthing to eat.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**WUFEI POV**

Wufei took a sip from his tea as he sat at the kitchen table, contemplating about what Duo had done.

'I can't beleive Maxwell did that.'

'Who the Hell would cut holes in other peoples underwear.'

Wufei thought as he took another sip of his tea. The door to the kitchen opened, but Wufei already knew who it was. After all "HE" was the only person left the house err mansion. Wufei looked up towrd Duo to see him shuffling to the fridge with his eyes on the floor.

'What's the matter with him?' Wufei thought as he watched Duo cross the kitchen. Wufei watched as Duo got out some cold-cuts, lettace, and other things to make a sandwich. Duo then went over to the kitchen counter got out some bread from the bread box there. Duo quickly made his sandwich and was about to exit the kitchen when Wufei stoped him.

"Maxwell why don't you eat in here?"

**DUO POV**

I was completly surprised by the qustion. 'I thought he wouldn't want to be near me.'

'I thought he hated me now.'

'Well anyone would after a prank like that, I mean I did cut holes in his underwear.'

'Now that I think about it that was a little much.'

"Maxwell are you going to sit down?" Wufei asked, as Duo was only standing there looking at him weirdly. "Huh!?" Duo asked surprised out of his thoughts.

"Would you like to sit down?" Wufei asked again in slow delibrit words.

"Why?" Duo asked.

"Because I want you to", Wufei told him.

Duo almost droped the plate with his sandwich on it.'What the in Seven Hells is a matter with Wufei!!?' Duo thought as he stared wide-eyed at Wufei.

"Are you going to try to kill me?" Duo asked, as he was now staring at Wufei sicpiciosly.

"No", Wufei answerd truthfully.

"Well alright then", Duo said his trade mark grin back on his face full force. Duo ploped down in a chair across from Wufei's.

**WUFEI POV**

'I don't know what possessed me to ask Maxwell to stay, I just wanted him to.'


'Maybe I have feelings for him, NO there's no way in Seven Hells could I have feelings for the Braided-baka!' Wufei mentaly berated himself.

"Are you ok Wu-man?" I hear Maxwell ask me.

"Huh, oh I'm fine!" I quickly said as I look up at Duo.

Duo just raised an eyebrow at me.

"What?" I ask him as he continues to look at me.

"Nothing, just that I just noticed you have your hair down. It looks well...nice", Duo told me.

I was shocked to say the least. 'Maxwell thinks my hair looks nice down.'

'I had forgotten that I even had it down.'

'But now I'm kinda glade I did forget', Wufei thought as a small smile formed on his face. A second later he wiped it off.

'No need for Maxwell to know I liked the complement he gave me.'

"Ok well I'm done so I'm gonna go watch tv or somthing", Duo said.

"Oh ok Maxwell", I say to him as he heads for the door.

"Oh and Wufei."

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry about the underwear thing."

"The more I think about it, the more I think it was a bit much."

"It's alright Maxwell, I'm over it."

"Ok well got to go now! So I'll see you later Wu-man!"

Wufei sighed as he watch Duo finaly leave the kitchen. Then started thinking about what he felt for Duo, he wanted to know if he even did feel anything even though he knew he did.

'I think I love him, I know there's noway this could happen but slowly he wormed his way into my heart.'

'I didn't want it to happen but it did, I realized that today.'

'Now the problem is trying to figure out if he feels the same, or even likes guys period.' Wufei sighed for the umpteenth time that day.

"This is going to take some time."





***END CHAPTER ONE***

So how was it?? Huh? Huh? did I do a good jod or at least a fair one? Ok just so all you peeps know this is my first Yaoi so it may not be very great. But I'm doind the best I can. Well R and R please!

GodofDeath
and/or
Lauren

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crazy_jamaican_gurl on July 1, 2006, 1:41:58 PM

crazy_jamaican_gurl on
crazy_jamaican_gurli like it i like it!!!!!

Slave_2_Muraki on June 23, 2006, 10:41:22 AM

Slave_2_Muraki on
Slave_2_MurakiChimera: two words: DO MORE!!!!
GG: *nods in agreement.*

weird_klown on September 2, 2004, 10:00:42 AM

weird_klown on
weird_klownit was good, you had me giggaling a few times..lol nice work!