Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Death Spheres

This is my first chapter of my story series of Death Spheres, which is made up by me!

Chapter 1 - Death Spheres

Chapter 1 - Death Spheres
One gloomy, rainy day, there was a person standing in a field, controlling the weather for his destruction to the universe. He was making it thunder, and making areas getting struck by lightning, so they can be destroyed in destruction. His name is Leon. The year is 2805, where the world is under control by the Lemns. Lemns are aliens from another planet that look like humans, but hunger for destruction. They have not decided to destroy this planet, as they sense great power. Leon was concentrating his energy, and meditating so he can force the Lemns off the planet, and stay on their own. But all the times Leon has tried, he has failed. Leon is a Planet Warrior, which there are very little of now, as the majority of them have been wiped out. Leon has been told by this wise master, that to have great destruction, you must have great faith; Leon has never forgotten those wise words. Leon has known a legend that there are 13 death spheres scattered around the universe, and once they have all been collected, it has the power to destroy the universe, or save it, depending what hands they lie in. The Lemns have been searching for these for ages, but have never succeeded. Leon has a girlfriend whom is also a Planet Warrior, called Mai, whom is a beautiful 19 year old, who is in love with 21 year old Leon. They first off were set as partners; they look out for each other. Mai is a young Japanese girl who knows how to generate energy, which can make her a more powerful warrior in battle. These two are the only known Planet Warrior’s left, as they know of. The warriors died, in a war against the Lemns, when they first started to attack.

FLASHBACK

“CHARGE” the Lemns were saying, slaughtering everyone in their path. “Leon” Mai said, “Help”, she was surrounded by Lemns, what no one believed what happened that day, that she generated an amount of energy, that none of the Planet Warriors could not believe it. Mai disintegrated around 10 Lemns that were surrounding her. Leon charged past all the Lemns guarding the General, the leader. He leaped into the air, and channelled his energy into his right leg, and he did a flying kick towards their leader. The Leader just faded; Leon could not see him or sense his power level. Leon looked all confused; he was scanning for his power level. The leader appeared behind Leon and smacked him into a wall. Leon slowly made his way back up to his feet. “Damn You” Leon said, trembling, knowing that the leader’s power level is much higher then his. Mai starts to run towards Leon, so she can save him, but loads of Lemns started to attack her, she was trying to dodge each attack, but was failing to dodge all of them. “AGH!” she screamed, when she just was KO’ed. The leader trapped Leon into a magical beam, and transported him to this planet, which was only known as Earth. Mai knew this technique, and she transported herself to the same planet Leon was on. Then after that, they never heard of any Planet Warriors at all from then on.

BACK TO NORMAL TIME

This is 2 years since that war, Mai has found Leon, and they have become a family, they have a son called Shin, and a daughter called Pam, they are both rookie fighters, they have been training since they were at the game of 4, they are bother now 8 and 9. Leon senses some Lenms coming their way. “Mai, there are some Lenms coming”, whispered Leon. Pam, walks out of the house, and waits to welcome them. “What do you thing you are doing Pam” Leon asks. “I’m going to destroy those Lemn things” Pam replies. “Are you now” Mai says. “Yep” Pam replies again.

Will Pam be able to defeat the Lemns that are coming their way, or will she need help from her family, tune in on the next episode of Death Spheres.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment