Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - One

I hope you enjoy please message!

12/15/07-Ok I know the text was small before but I fixed that so I'll be adding a new chapter soon.

1/08/08-I have finally added a new chapter Iknow the name of the chapters suck but deal with it!

Chapter 1 - One

Chapter 1 - One
Darkness surrounded you as you slashed at open air. You woke up the air around you was cold. You sniffed at the patch of leaves next to you. It was also cold. You thought of your mother back at home. Her light brown fur pressed against you and your sister. She had meowed a goodbye to you and your sister. The told you to follow the big gray tom and the small silver tabby she-cat. You hadn’t wanted to but you did. It was the will of your mother. Your sister came back her fur brilliant gold color especially when shined in the light.
She set down the mouse she was carrying and twitched her whiskers before walking away. You knew this meant eat and go. You ate the mouse in ravenous gulps. It was the best meal you’ve had in a while. You walked over to your sister. Her name was Golden as named by her mother. Your name was Ice. Her dark brown eyes shifted towards you telling you it was time to go. She ruffled her fur and whispered, “we won’t survive much longer on our own.”
You twitched your nose. The scent of mouse wafted on her breath. Her tail stirred up some dirt showing her impatience. “Ok,” you meowed standing up ignoring your sore leg. You had tried to jump over a thorn bush. Just when you thought you had made it over a thorn had snagged your leg and tore at the skin underneath your thick pelt. Not wanting Golden to see your mistake you ran to the nearest stream and let it wash your wound. If Golden had figured it out she had let it go. Golden walked over to you running her tail along the scar but no confusion was in her eyes only annoyance. She looked up sadly before walking on. She knew what happened you thought as guilt gnawed at you. You sat down to think about it when you heard a low growl.
You look up to see Golden as she walks away leaving you behind. You hiss under your breath and limp after her. You knew she would never leave you behind at least not on purpose. You knew that if the big gray tom knew you were following them he would’ve token care of you. “If only he knew,” you whispered. You close your eyes for a moment before catching a fear-scent. You look up to see Golden’s pelt prickled with fear. You look back to see the mountains then look over to see a forest not to far off. You felt a wave of relief in till you remembered Golden’s rigid figure not to far off. You pad to her side and freeze in surprise. In front of you were three very hungry looking dogs. You stood still hoping they wouldn’t notice. One lifted up its head, nose in the air, and shifted its gaze from side to side in till it rested on the place where you were. The dog stood up then galloped at full speed towards you. You felt Golden shift beside you before hissing. “run.”
You ran not knowing where you were going with Golden at your side. You took the chance at looking back only to see slavering jaws inches from your face. It let out a growl before snapping at your leg. You let out a cry as you felt the teeth meet with your leg. You let out a cry as you felt the teeth meet with your leg sending painful shocks through your body. You flipped around using your claws to make it let go. With your claws you get it right on the nose. It yelps and lets go but instead of lunging for you again, it goes for something on its back. You stare confused but don’t take time to think about it as you dash to a bush and hide in it hoping it will disguise your scent. You look around wildly realizing that your sister wasn’t at your side. A sudden thought hit your mind when you had escaped from the dog, it had been going for something on its back. Could it have been Golden? You look at the dog bucking and at first you feel relief to see a black and white figure clinging in till you notice that another dog had a golden pelt clinging to its snout. The other dog was charging toward them. You snarled as you launched yourself at the third dog. It was so frightened to see another fighter it ran off tail between its legs. You look at Golden to see her poofed to twice her size. She was using her claws and was clawing at the dogs face.
You flinched when you saw her claws rip at the eye. You looked over at the black and white cat. You could smell from his scent that he was a tom and by his pelt he lived in the forest. You puffed out your pelt and rushed at the dog Golden was attacking you stopped as you saw her fly off and hit a tree. You watched the dog she had been attacking run off leaving only fur and blood. The dog with the black and white figure started to run around in circles making the cat jumped off landing nimbly on his feet. The dog ran after his companion tail between its legs. You felt tears burn your eyes as you raced towards your sister. The tom beat you there as he sniffed her gently. You let out a cry of agony. Your sister lay not moving.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment