Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Two

I hope you enjoy please message!

12/15/07-Ok I know the text was small before but I fixed that so I'll be adding a new chapter soon.

1/08/08-I have finally added a new chapter Iknow the name of the chapters suck but deal with it!

Chapter 2 - Two

Chapter 2 - Two
You open your eyes and look around. You close your eyes only to see, when you open them, a beautiful tortoiseshell standing in front of you. You gasp then sit and try to look as she comes closer. She stopped at a mouse-length in front of you. “Welcome,” she meows calmly. You dip your head to be respectful. She purrs before saying, “It’s nice to finally meet you, Golden.” Her eyes looked gently upon you. “Who are you and how do you know my name?” you hiss through clenched teeth. “I am Spottedleaf and I am a member of Starclan.” meowed Spottedleaf calmly. You prick your ears in surprise. She meowed quietly “I need to take you somewhere.” You hesitated for only a moment before following. “Leafpool, I’m here” meowed Spottedleaf. You felt anger flash through you as you wondered about your sister. You walked to Spottedleaf’s side and hissed in her ear, “Where’s Ice? And am I…” you lowered your eyes you couldn’t bear to say to say the word. Spottedleaf looked at you before padding into the open. “Spottedleaf is that you?” meowed an un-familiar voice. You instinctively crouched down and looked out. Your tail sadly tried to push on your companion that was not there.
You felt anger once more pulse through your paws. You stepped out and glared at them both. The light brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes took a surprised step back. “ Is that an apprentice that just died?” meowed the strange cat. She let out a sad purr before rubbing her muzzle against you. You felt her soft fur rub against you causing you to flinch. She stopped and looked at you confused. “I’m not dead,” you snarled. “Then are you Littleclouds new apprentice?” meowed the strange cat. “No!” you shout at the cat before turning to Spottedleaf. “ Where’s Ice?” Spottedleaf looked at the other cat before speaking. “ Golden this is Leafpool, she is the medicine cat of Thunderclan.” You looked from Spottedleaf to Leafpool then back. “Did y-you say…Thunderclan?” you stammered. Leafpool stalked up to you before replying, “Yes, yes she did,” with a snarl. You look over at Spottedleaf before whispering, “We’re almost there but wait…” your eyes meet pleading with Spottedleafs. “ No!No, I can’t be dead! How’s Ice going to make it there without me? Who’s the black and white tom? What if the dogs are still attacking!” you whine before curling into a ball silently wishing to go back.
You knew everyone saw you as cool, calm and collected and in control. They didn’t know you could lose your cool and fall apart. A soft touch made you look up to see Leafpool her eyes full of sadness. Spottedleaf meowed softly, “You’re not dead but I will give you an escort to the edge. Leafpool please go now and you Golden stay here.” Leafpool looked at Spottedleaf. “There’s still more you wish to talk about,” guessed Spottedleaf. Leafpool nodded while shifting her paws. Spottedleaf leaped leaving you with Leafpool. “Well what happened?” asked Leafpool her eyes narrowed, “did you fall asleep?” You gave her a look before turning your head to look at the spot Spottedleaf had disappeared. “I was fighting to protect my sister,” you meowed simply. Leafpool stared at you for a moment longer before nodding.
A bush rustled and a blue-gray she-cat stepped out. Leafpool jumped up her tail raised in greeting. “It’s nice to see you again Bluestar.” meowed Leafpool as she dipped her head. “Bluestar?” you meowed as it jogged another memory. You were curled up next to your mom when you heard her talking about how Bluestar was a great and noble leader. You shook your head to clear it then dipped your head to show your respect. Bluestar came over and sniffed you. “ You have the scent of Cloudtail!” She exclaimed, “Is your mother Princess?” You nodded solemnly. “Nice to meet another cat with Firestar’s blood.” You look over at Leafpool. She nods at Spottedleaf. Spottedleaf flicks her tail and walks off, Leafpool following. You look sadly at Bluestar. She stands up ignoring your look and dashes away. You run after her hoping to finally leave. She jumps over something. You stop and leap over scattering dust. Instead of landing on land you feel yourself falling. Bluestar floats up in the air. You close your eyes waiting for impact. “Keep this secret,” cried Bluestar. With that said you hit the ground forcing your eyes open. You look around you’re in a small cave and underneath you is a soft moss bed. You get and shake the scraps of moss from your pelt. You stopped when a sharp pain shot its way up your spine. You walked slowly getting out of the cave. You blink as the sunlight warms your fur. You take a deep breath. Your sister’s scent was there but it was tinged with other scents. You took a deeper breath and the other scents flooded in. Fear, crowfood , tears, and blood forced you to shake your head.
You got down to stalk towards a den that smelled of Ice. You pounced into the darkness landing on top of your sister. She looked surprised to have you pin here down. You buried her muzzle into the dirt before jumping off and running back to your den. “Now that’s what I call a rude awakening.” purred a voice. You flip around to see a black and white tom. He walks up to you and purrs a bit louder. You sit down and gently lick your paw. “My name is Night,” he purred. You bowed your head. “Your sister is quite a worrier.” Night meowed his eyes seeming to look far away. You nod sullenly wondering about your mother.
He looks at you questionably. “You only appear to be a kit with the scars of an old badger.” You look at him his dark fur shone in the sun. “You’re heading toward the way the two cats came through?” meowed Night his age cracking his voice. “Yes” you reply simply.,” Are you leaving again today?” he meowed. You nodded giving him a hard stare. “Good, then I have something to give you.” he meowed before plunging into the bracken. You watch carefully ears pricked listening for the slightest sound. Your sister gentle snoring caught onto your sensitive ear fur. The bracken rustles but that’s not what catches your attention. Two unfamiliar scents were coming. In stumbled two kits one black and the other fiery orange. Behind them came Night his eyes gleaming with worry.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment