Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Big Bear

Short chapters i know, but its my first story i ever wrote so be kind about it

Chapter 2 - Big Bear

Chapter 2 - Big Bear
"Grizzlies run for your life!!!" cried Grendland.
"Greytooth save us" Alpha Female Ice Wind, Ice Bites mom.
Every wolf was going frantic over the huge growl getting louder and louder. Were going to die goodbye everyone it was pleasant knowing you Avalanche wined. Spirit Wolf, help us please!! Ice Bite screaming trying to get Spirit Wolf to come. After he heard Ice Bite scream Spirit Wolf jumped right of the old White Oak tree and preceded though the leafless forest. When the grizzly bear heard Spirit Wolf prowling though the Dark Forest he got on his hind legs ready to fight.
When Spirit Wolf got there and saw the huge grizzly bear on hind legs and he stopped in his tracks right on a dime. When the grizzly bear flung his enormous razor-sharp paw at Spirit Wolf, Ice Bite thought it was going to miss, but it didnt it knock Spirit Wolf directly and he soared to a nearest evergreen tree with a gigantic wound on his left eye. Ice Bite felt her heart yank out when she saw the gigantic wound on Spirit Wolfs left eye that was bleeding furiously. Spirit Wolf in huge rage bit the bear on his thought and griped it hard making he bear fall to nothing more than his death.
Ice Bite flashed straight to Spirit Wolf to see if he was ok. He was so she fallowed him to make sure. They made it to his White Oak tree for him to get some sleep. "I shall see you tomorrow, Ice Bite" 'Why dose he have to be so proper' Ice thought in her mind as Spirit Wolf leaped up in his White Oak tree. Ice Bite only made a little nod and she darted back to her den because of the countless amounts of miles away from Spirit Wolfs White Oak tree. 'Should I tell him I love him' Ice Bite thought as she made it to her den and thought about her affection on Spirit Wolf.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment