Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - One and only Ice Bite

Short chapters i know, but its my first story i ever wrote so be kind about it

Chapter 4 - One and only Ice Bite

Chapter 4 - One and only Ice Bite
While Spirit Wolf was still in deep slumber in his old White Oak tree, Ice Bite snuck in the White Oak tree and scram "HEY SPIRNT SUP!!!" "AAAAA!!!" Spirit Wolf cried and fell right out of the tree scared to death. Until Spirit looked up at Ice Bite who was amused to the fall and stared laughing her lungs out and he loudly growled at her. Ice stopped laughing to see to gigantic mark on his left eye and her heart sank. Spirit Wolf noticed Ice had been quiet for a few minutes and requested if see was ok. She only nodded and then jumped out of the old White Oak tree. But sadly she only landed on Spirit Wolf that made them both plunged to the wet emerald green grass. Ouch Ice Bite can you please get off me Spirit Wolf sternly said trying to breath. Ice Bite got off of Spirit Wolf and he mumbled under his breath as he got up. "Hey arent you going that endurance test that Alpha Greytooth prepared for all the wolves in the pack" Ice asked. "I dont know why he had to make that we can protect ourselves" Spirit Wolf said puffing his chest out.
"I dont know if I can Sprint" Ice Bite miserably said as she looked down at her paws as Spirit Wolf stared over to Ice Bite and noticed a slight blush on her cheeks. "Ice Bite, are you running a fever I can take you to a doctor Avalanche if so" Spirit Wolf requested to her worriedly.
Ice Bite gradually shook her head and lied down next to Spirit Wolf who was joyful at the time. Spirit Wolf smiled a bit a laid next to her and cuddled with her. Alarmed she moved her head away from him and started to sob. Spirit Wolf alarmed and asked "Are you ok Ice?"
"Yea excellent, Sprint" She said about to sob. Spirit Wolf was miserable to see his only friend was about to cry.
"Ice Bite is there something you have to say to me? If so tell me now Im lessening." Spirit Wolf sighed and sat up.
"U-U-Umm n-n-nothings wrong!" Ice Bite bashfully answered as she got up too. Spirit Wolf confused about was wrong with Ice Bite and how she was talking, but he only shook his head and walked toward the Great Northern Pack. Ice Bite only groaned as she fallowed him away as possible.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment