Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Only to himself, but also to others

Uryu Ishida is a fifteen year old boy who sometimes thinks only of himself. Until a girl with the wings of an angel comes into his life. Will he fall for her?

Chapter 1 - Only to himself, but also to others

Chapter 1 - Only to himself, but also to others
Uryu was looking at a house across from his, when he heard a knock at his door. He got up and went to open the door when a scream of pain issued from behind it. Quickly he opened the door to see a girl about forteen fall to the ground, blood was all over her. She had black hair down to her waist, a white dress with a blue cross on it, a bow in her right hand, and an empty arrow holder over her shoulder. Uryu reconized the cross and picked her up to carry her to Ichigo's house. She was a Quincy, just like him. His father saw him carrying the girl. "What happ-" "Dad! She's a Quincy! She needs help now!" Uryu yelled to his father. "Ok, bring her here i'll see to her injuries." he told Uryu. "Get that orange haired friend of yours for me will you?" he asked his son. "Yes sir." Uryu said as he ran to get ichigo.

Thats the first chappy!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

blueangel on August 12, 2007, 2:37:15 AM

blueangel on
blueangelaww....^^ it's veryyy nice and sweeeeeettt ^^- please continue !

Gorillazis2cool on August 9, 2007, 5:43:57 AM

Gorillazis2cool on
Gorillazis2coolI know it's short but sorry!