Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - LOVE

this is actually a story thingy...not a poem...enjoy..

Chapter 1 - LOVE

Chapter 1 - LOVE
Tru love comes around about once in a persons life. But that doesnt mean you shouldnt enjoy the love you have even though it may not be true. Some love, many over look and dont notice, which means they probobly dont want it as much as they make it seem. Love is great while it lasts or course, but usually ends in heart break and tradgety. So you see, its not all its cracked up to be. There is a lot of stress and depression included with love. People complain sbout how much it sucks to be lonely, but still dont do anything about it. Instead they obsess over things or people that they cant have and they focus all of their love and attention on them. There for, they are lonley and they suffer. GOOD. I hope they suffer. A lot. If it knocks some sence into them then i hope they suffer a lot. Their stupidity is irritating and im tired of hearing about how lonley they are. Jeez...LEAVE ME OUT OF YOUR DUMB @$$ LOVE LIVES PEOPLE!!!!!!! IF YOU ARE UPSET BECAUSE U CANT HAVE SOMEONE I- DONT- CARE!!!! but..other than that..li8ke if you are in a good relationship with someone then crongrats and tell me all about it ^_^ lol...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment