Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Girl, The Feeling, and The Waiting

This is a new one for you fantasy/magic/dragon/stuff fans! READ IT NOW!!!

Chapter 1 - The Girl, The Feeling, and The Waiting

Chapter 1 - The Girl, The Feeling, and The Waiting
Okay so this is one of the chapters to one of the new fantasy that i am now writing. There will be more when i get the files off my old computer and on to this one.(this compy needs an external EVERYTHING!)

Chapter 1
The Girl, The Feeling, and The Waiting
[/u]Have you ever had one of those night when you feel... restless?
[/i]
        
        ...so it began. the night was fresh and sharp, but slightly moist and foggy. The trees stood high and still, the tall giants of the quiet suburban life. There was pure and blissful silence. In the dark houses lining the street, all lights were off, but not everyone was asleep. Oh no, there was one soul who was not asleep.
In a small ranch style home, in a small room, there was a girl who was far from sleep. She was awake and thinking. Waiting for something. What was it? The girl was unsure, but she knew something was going to happen that night that she wouldn't- couldn't miss. She wasn't going to miss this time. This time she'll see it. Whatever it was...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Poison_Ivy on October 27, 2005, 11:16:17 AM

Poison_Ivy on
Poison_IvyWow, this looks, SO INTRESTING! MORE! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?! ^_^

ramenlover147 on October 26, 2005, 11:49:05 AM

ramenlover147 on
ramenlover147GGO thats awsume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this a new story? (talks like homestar) bubs, are you an unethical quack? for some reason nerocku answers and says yes I am! random!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!