Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Feeling

This is a new one for you fantasy/magic/dragon/stuff fans! READ IT NOW!!!

Chapter 2 - The Feeling

Chapter 2 - The Feeling
I have it continued for those who care... though no one seems to... Should i quit now? No one has left a comment...

Chapter 2
The Feeling
[/u]
        So she lay waiting and watching as time flew and hours pass. At 11:00 o' clock, she began to doubt her feeling.
Was she wrong? Did she think wrong? The girl, Salishion, had always had the dream that some day some great creature would sweep her away and save her from the torment of her agonizing life. Her mother, Sally Hall, was a shrivled woman who was often crabby and selfish, along with other things. She was the main wrench in Salishion's future and confidence. She constantly bent over her daughter and told her she was and always would be "a pointless, useless, moping little wench of a girl!" was almost always hungover. That or drunk. She often drank so much she would crash and not clean herself for long periods of time. Her hair was tough and bristle from mistreatment and her teeth were yellow-brown from lack of cleaning.
Salishion had once loved her mother and still loved how she once was. Before her father, Fredrick Hall, died, her mother had been the truest vision of beauty. Salishion's eyes began to leak and to stop the tears, Salishion bit her lip and buried her face in her pillow. She breathed in deeply the smell of good times and fought the tears away.
I was wrong, then... Nothing is going to happen...
She sighed. She was sure for once her dream would be brought to life. At that moment, the clock struck mid-night. Salishion lept up, startled. The feeling was back, stronger now. With each toll, the feeling grew untilshe could not bare it any longer. She fell from the bed, unconcious.
Out of the darkness appeared a tall being and a great animal. The being turned to the beast and snarled softly, "I told you we shouldn't have given it the warning. It fainted. She is just a mortal. May we leave now?" The beast gave him a look and he sighed. "Fine. We will bring it with us, BUT when it proves to be useless, I will get to do things my way. Agreed?"
The beast nodded and bent over the poor 'it'. there was a great flash and they were off. Where to, only the being and the beast knew. Slumped on the beasts back, poor Salishion was oblivious of all that was going on and what was about her dream to reality.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Poison_Ivy on October 27, 2005, 11:19:06 AM

Poison_Ivy on
Poison_IvyDO MORE STORIES! THIS IS TOO INTRESTING TO PASS UP! MORE! MORE! NOW! NOOOOOOW!