Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Purety of the Beast

This is a new one for you fantasy/magic/dragon/stuff fans! READ IT NOW!!!

Chapter 3 - The Purety of the Beast

Chapter 3 - The Purety of the Beast
YAY!! ONE COMMENT!! I NEED MORE!!! BTW, with each two chapters, the colors change. At the end of my story I will ask you to tell me the pattern of the colors. Okay? Good! Read on!!

Chapter 3
The Purity of the Beast

        
        
"... and once she wakes, I will prove to you that she is truly useless." Pause "But Sister! What can a human do for us?!? I'm telling you she is useless!!!" Growl "Fine... I won't try to get rid of her..."
This was the seemingly one-sided conversation that Sal* heard as she faded into
consciousness. She tried to raise her head, but couldn't. She flopped back down on the hard ground. She could still here the ring song that followed her "feelings". She groaned.
The beast rose and crossed over to her, silently. She opened her eyes and saw before her a vision of true
purity. Sal gasped and raised her hand to try to touch the beast. But before her hand could connect with the gleaming figure, she spotted the beasts eyes. Sal was hypnotized. She froze and stared into the enticing eyes of the great animal. She could just see it looking into her very soul.
The beast turned away and Salishion for the first time since she had spotted the beast that she no
longer ached. In fact, she felt better than had ever felt. She leapt up to her feet and said, "I knew it! I knew you were going to come someday! I knew you were coming tonight!! And you came!" The beast turned toward her and stared at her again.
Sal gasped.
She felt as though, the beast was sending her a line to its thoughts and feelings. She heard the beast's voice in her head, "This line will always be open, in our world and yours"
Sal thought,
OUR world? MY world? WHAT IS GOING ON?!?
And before she could speak, the beast answered.
"Our world is a different dimension. Welcome," the beast moved aside and
revealed a perfect world, ``to Athoia**."


*Sal is short Salishion
**Athoia: Home of the Draco/Dragon

SOO? WADGA THINK? GOOD? BAD? OR JUST OK?

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nauiscca on November 29, 2005, 10:52:24 AM

nauiscca on
nauisccait alsome!!!!

Poison_Ivy on October 27, 2005, 11:21:45 AM

Poison_Ivy on
Poison_IvyAWESOME! NOT JUST GOOD NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BAD, AWESOME! DO MORE! MORE I SAY! please? *puppy eyes*