Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prolouge of war, part 1

A girl had moved to Ishbalm and saw what happened to start the war. Now 5 years later, shes in east central with her sister, who has changed much more then people would think. But when they find Ed and Al, will more spark then they think?

Chapter 1 - Prolouge of war, part 1

Chapter 1 - Prolouge of war, part 1






Nell sat outside of her Ishbalan home. She watched the sun with her mossy green eyes, as it fell though the only tree on her block, in her own front yard, onto her silver hair. She laughed at the sun. Why she moved here, she would never know.



Inspection had begun. She joined her sister, Hannah, and her friend, Curia, as they stood. Curia had her panda bear plushie, and she cradled it in her left hand, so it wouldn't fall into the gutter she was standing in front of. An inspector stood in front of her. He held out his hand.



“Little girl, give me that bear.”

“Why do you want Koo?” Curia asked. She had named the bear.

Hannah whispered to Curia. “Just give him the bear, He'll hurt you!”

“Shut up Maggot! Give me the Bear!”

“No!”

BANG!

Hannah screamed as her sister held her close. Curia's blood flowed freely into the gutter and into the sewer below it.



All because of a stupid teddy bear, a war erupted. A war that would slaughter those who tried to stop it, a war that would send state alchemists hurling things at Ishbalian Men, a war that would slaughter whole families and separate others. A war that would change the lives of two girls that had been right there when an inspector shot a child over a stupid little bear.


















Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

moonlitdemoness09 on October 11, 2005, 5:51:42 AM

moonlitdemoness09 on
moonlitdemoness09THAT SONAVA----!!!!!!!!! GARFLISHABACLRA!! this story is awesome! it rox mah sox!! ^^