Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Prolouge of war, part 2

A girl had moved to Ishbalm and saw what happened to start the war. Now 5 years later, shes in east central with her sister, who has changed much more then people would think. But when they find Ed and Al, will more spark then they think?

Chapter 2 - Prolouge of war, part 2

Chapter 2 - Prolouge of war, part 2


Roy mustang, the `Flame alchemist' sighed after a long day. The Ishbalan war was not such a picnic as he had expected. He started heading back to the Barracks when he heard a sound. What was it? A warrior about to attack? A fellow officer in trouble? No, it was almost a whimper, like a schoolchild who was too afraid of a bully to even defend himself. It did sound like a child in pain.



He quickly sprinted over to a large rock. A girl had her leg pinned under it. She cried as he slowly lifted it a bit and she pulled her leg out. She had short hair, which was so dirty that he was barely able to distinguish that it was Blond. Her amber eyes were almost blank, if not for the fear that lurked inside of them.







He looked at her at eye level.

“Are you Okay?”

Silence followed.

He sighed.

“Little girl, are you able to move your leg?”

She shook her head no, and held her arms up in a matter to say `pick me up'.

Roy Mustang sighed again and picked her up.

“Where's your house?”

“Hickory marrow”

He blinked and took in a large amount of air in surprise. “That was the area we bombed today...”

“It got blowed up, didn't it?” She said.

“Yes.” He whispered.

She buried her head in his shoulder and cried. She looked up.

“The tree.”

“What?”

“The tree! There was a tree in front of our house! I want to see the tree!”

He sighed once more and carried her over to the ruble of Hickory marrow. She counted the rubble piles.

“1... 2… 3… Curia's house… That's ours!” She cried, and she pointed over to a large ruble pile.



Roy Mustang gasped. The tree wasn't even knocked down. He walked over to it. She put her hand onto the tree and put her other arm around it. She lifted herself and held onto the tree.



“I'm a Koloa!”

Roy Mustang felt a stab of pain.

“You sure are…”

There was a noise, and almost like history was repeating, he sprinted over. Only this time, a trap door was under the rock. He pushed it over and it rolled to reveal a door only a child could fit into.

“Well, maybe Mom did have a point of this being handy…”

The girl, with her long silver hair, looked up at Roy. She yelled in surprise and slammed the door shut.

“Hey! Sis! Look at me!” the little girl shouted. “Nell! Look!” The girl flung open the door and scrambled out. She looked from her sister, who was still clinging to the tree, to Roy, who was staring at her hair.



“Stop staring.”

He looked away.

“Where'd you find Hannah?”

“Who?”

“Her, Stupid.” She pointed to the little girl as He went to pick her up.

“Oh, in where downtown used to be…”

The girl smacked her sister.

“I told you to run! You were supposed to start at sunup! But no, YOU had to start at 4:00! Why the heck did you wait so late? Why'd you stop running?”

“STOP!” Roy Mustang grabbed her wrist as she went to hit her sister again.

“She was stuck under a rock, she may have had to stop there.”



He transported them to the refugee center and made sure they got onto the boat to East Central. After Hannah's leg healed.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

moonlitdemoness09 on October 11, 2005, 6:19:15 AM

moonlitdemoness09 on
moonlitdemoness09awesome!! smacked her sis? harsh much? =D write the next chappie please!! i really wanna read it!!

Icantdrawbutilltry on August 4, 2005, 5:24:59 AM

Icantdrawbutilltry on
Icantdrawbutilltrywow thats good keep it up i wanna know what happens!! ^_^
Love, Peace, and Chicken Greace ^_^ Eve