Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The little onion girl

Three girls lose their home in a large fire that wiped out the whole town. Two of them join the pirate crew, and they set off. But will one of them find love on a small ship in the middle of the sea?

Chapter 1 - The little onion girl

Chapter 1 - The little onion girl








And so it begins…



“Nami! Why are we stopping here?” whined Usopp.

“Because,” Nami said angrily, “You and Luffy ATE ALL THE FOOD!”

“Sorry.”



They arrived at the port and looked around. Shops that sold shoes, slingshots, pots, sails, and even telescopes and compasses, but they couldn't find any food stores.



“Great…” Muttered Chopper.



Suddenly Sanji bumped into someone and knocked them down. It was a little girl with a shopping list in her hand and a bag of onions in the other. She sat confused for a second, then starting picking up the onions that were sprawled on the ground.



“Sorry!” said Sanji. He helped her up, and she was propelled into him. She looked about 8, but she weighed about as much as a kitten.



They got a good look at her. She had a braid down the back of her slick raven hair, and her skin was tanned from being outside. Her clothes were a pair of overalls with a green short sleeve shirt.



“Oh it's Okay, I should have watched where I was going.”

“Where'd you get the onions?” Nami asked.

“Oh, your stopping for food aren't you?” she laughed. “The food district of course, it's two streets over from here. Do you want me to show you? I need to pick up a few things though.”



“YES!!!”



She first walked into a store and picked up two books. Then she walked to the sail shop and got a small ship sail. She walked them to the next street over, and gypsies surrounded them, as well as traders, merchants, and pickpockets. She quickly led them through the street, and kicked a pickpocket that got unusually close to Nami.



The next street over, they were put into a mass of food stores, and she navigated to a bar named Big O's. She walked in with them behind her.

A fight overcame them. Two naval sailors flew out the door. A girl stood in the middle, her cornflower blue hair in a ponytail on the back of her head. She sighed and looked around. The bar was trashed. Tables were knocked over and broken bottles lied on the floor. She sighed again and sat a table upright.



“Oh hi Tai, where's Saaski and Nell?”

“I think they're in back…”

“Okay, thanks.”



Everyone sat on the stools at the bar. As soon as Luffy sat down, the little girl pulled a cracked brass bell and yelled at the top of her lungs.

“IF YOU SIT DOWN AT A BAR WITH A HAT ON YOU BUY EVERYONE A DRINK!”

“Way to go Luffy, I was thirsty!” yelled Zolo, and he thudded him on the back.



A girl walked in with a tray of grog. She looked very happy for some obscure reason, and she slid the drinks down the bar and smiled. She had Lilac hair that was in a braid on the side of her head.



“Forget paying, it's on the house!”



Luffy smiled and laughed.



He didn't have any money anyway.






Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

moonlitdemoness09 on September 23, 2005, 9:10:01 AM

moonlitdemoness09 on
moonlitdemoness09why has no one commented??? this is a great story!! i really love it! your a great author!! now, ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!