Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Fire

This is a story about an owl named Sora and the adventure hidden in his life's story!WARNING: a little sad.

Chapter 1 - Fire

Chapter 1 - Fire

The cold wind was blowing in Sora's face. Sora's face was still very bare because he was still young;in fact he hatched only 2 week ago.Luckily, he was safe in his cozy hollow. His mother,known to everyone else as Jara, was sitting upon a nest in the corner of their hollow with her husband, Luko, by her side. Then the happiness grew as one of the eggs began to wiggle! His mom and dad began to talk with excitment as the first crack appeared. In a couple of minutes, a wet,tiny blob sat there. It finally opened it's eyes and looked around in wonder. What should we call her?" Sora's mom asked his dad.After a lot of thinking and giving ideas, they came up with the name Taria. Sora stared in curiosity at the cute little girl, who was become prettier every second that passed by. As Taria was beginning to adjust to the the hollow and family, a strong gust came into the hollow makeing Sora get pushed into the hard, wooden wall. His mother rushed over to him but he had only hurt his beak.Then a loud thunder came from the outdoors and a lightning bolt streamed accross the sky, suddenly coming in their tree's direction! "OH NO!"Sora's mom screeched."We need to go, Luko take Taria!I'll take Sora."She tucked Sora in her feathers and took flight, along with her husband right behind her.Sora was a little frightened but tried to remain calm as more lightning struck. Finally, a fire started upon the ground forceing Jara to soar upwards. But she didn't completely get through the fire; atleast Sora didn't. He had slid off her back and fallen to the ground! Luckily, he landed in a spot where there was no fire and he was close enough to the ground to not break any bones. But as he tried to get up the fire began to close in on him! He was so frightened and all he could do was close his eyes and wait, hopeing his mother would come back.Only seconds later, He felt a sharp, burning pain around him and all the feathers he had were black and smoking.He shreiked then lost conciousness. Only seconds later was it that his mother grabbed him in her talons and he was lifted into the sky.Moments later, they came to a tree where Luko and Taria had been waiting for them.His father's expresion was complete shock when he saw her carrying his now black-feathered son into the small hollow.

to be continued...

 

 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment