Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Heartbreak

This stroy is by Hanna.

This is based of a dream I had a while back, I plan on finishing it!

All character belong to me except the obvious (Greek gods and so on...)

Chapter 2 - Heartbreak

Chapter 2 - Heartbreak
Aurora walked out into the cool October air, locking up for the night; she worked the closing shift at a small drug store a few miles from home. She preferred walking through the park over driving, even though driving would be safer this late at night.
Glancing at the clock inside she noticed just how late it was, just a few minutes past midnight. Her gut told her to avoid the park for tonight and catch a bus but she decided the walk would be better, just enough time to clear her head.
Before work earlier that morning Jeremy, her boyfriend, had ended the two year relationship without reason. Aurora had been expecting him to pop the question soon but he had other plans, plans with someone else. The other womans name was Leah, an old friend of hers, not so much anymore. Shed heard rumors that Jeremy had been seeing Leah behind Auroras back, but she ignored the truth figuring they were nothing but a rumor.
A silent tear made its way down her icy cheek; the hot liquid stung her skin like tiny needles. The literal pain of heartbreak flowed from her eyes steadily as she crossed the street to enter the park.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment