Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Danger

This stroy is by Hanna.

This is based of a dream I had a while back, I plan on finishing it!

All character belong to me except the obvious (Greek gods and so on...)

Chapter 3 - Danger

Chapter 3 - Danger
Sylas turned his head to the soft sound of footsteps heading in his direction; his eyes made quick work of obstacles such as trees and buildings. A thin layer of lavender slid over his irises and he could see the shape of anything generating heat signatures. Red, orange and white silhouettes appeared instantly, each one with a pulsing black spot over their hearts.
Sylas searched briefly and soon found what he was looking for. Aurora was approaching. To his surprise, the aura he was drawn to generated a warm heat. It twisted around her from head to foot like a mini tornado. The strange thing was that it wasn't red or white in color, it was blue.
He focused his eyes to better examine the strange essence. It appeared to be coming from Aurora like she was some kind of generator. Then her thoughts came flooding into his head, she was in pain.
She didn't look hurt but her internal pain was overwhelming. Not good enough for him. She betrayed me... Images were flashing through his head of a boy and a girl together; the boy had his arm around the girl and was leaning in to kiss her. Then the same boy and girl sitting in a restaurant hand in hand, smiling and talking. The couple sitting on a bench leaning close and beginning to kiss; suddenly the images stopped.
Sylas saw through her eyes as she turned to face a smirking stranger. Sylas began searching his mind; pretty little girl, all alone. Perfect! He was quickly on his feet and racing toward her. He hid in a tree that hung over Aurora from behind; all he could was watch until she was threatened.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment