Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Monster

This stroy is by Hanna.

This is based of a dream I had a while back, I plan on finishing it!

All character belong to me except the obvious (Greek gods and so on...)

Chapter 4 - Monster

Chapter 4 - Monster
"Hey there, are you lost sweetie?" The man said with a smile, Aurora took a step back.
"N-no. I'm fine." She murmured; the man smiled widely when she stuttered. He took a step toward her, she was frozen in place.
Maybe I should take you someplace warmer, His smile widened even more; turning into a devilish grin. "Like my place." He closed the space between them and grabbed onto Aurora's wrists. She gasped and sucked in a lungful of air for a loud scream, he cupped his hand over her lips in a swift movement.
Suddenly the man was no longer upon her but a few feet away on the ground with a frightened expression. He was opening and closing his mouth as if trying to say something, his bottom lip quivering. He slowly raised his hand and was pointing behind her.
"Monster!" he yelled, his eyes nearly popping out of his head. Aurora turned around and saw a man standing some feet behind her. He was in the shadows but his eyes glowed brightly through the dark, glowed red.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment