Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Victim

This stroy is by Hanna.

This is based of a dream I had a while back, I plan on finishing it!

All character belong to me except the obvious (Greek gods and so on...)

Chapter 5 - The Victim

Chapter 5 - The Victim
As soon as Sylas made physical contact; memories came flowing into his head. The man known as Kyle was a criminal, a sadistic one at that. Images of other helpless woman on their bruised knees pleaded for his mercy. He would find joy from their pain and helplessness. He lived for it, to hurt woman. His hand drew back and it flashed across the poor girls face, knocking her unconscious.
Sylas pulled out of the memory, a sick feeling in his stomach. He glared at Kyle who had just landed on his back from the blow. The bloodlust began flowing through him like fast acting poison; his canines extended and venom filled his mouth, his eyes locked onto his victim. He could now see the pulsing targets covering Kyles body, the sound they created called to him. The sound of a heart pumping blood through his body, it wouldnt be heard for long.
Kyle raised his arm, Sylas smiled as the word Monster! came from his lips. He shifted his eyes to Aurora as she turned to face him directly for the first time. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped in surprise and fear. Sylas could see the red glow of his eyes in hers. He took a step forward, shifting his eyes back to his victim.
Kyles thoughts were racing as he tried to figure out what was happening. Than he realized, he was the prey this time. He began to scramble across the ground and scream for help, Sylas was on him in a flash; grabbing a fistful of hair.
Shut up and stay still. Kyles screams stopped instantly and his body stiffened, You are going to see what its like. Sylas created an image in Kyles head. An image of Kyle being tortured like the girls he had killed. What its like to die before your time. Sylas leaned down to talk into his ear, his fangs bared and the venom dripping down to Kyles neck. What its like to be the victim. Kyle pleaded with his eyes, begged for his life. What its like to die. Sylas ripped his throat out in a flash, snapping his neck in a quick motion.
Kyles body was limp as Sylas licked blood from the wound, his heart beat one last time than murmured to a stop. The bloodlust began to fade to a flicker as Kyles blood warmed his body. Sylas let Kyle fall to the ground and watched as the body began to turn to dust. He wiped blood from his lips before standing and looking at Aurora, she was standing frozen in place with her eyes wide. She was trembling, probably going into shock.
Sylas took a step toward her to test her reaction; she flinched but stayed in place. He took another timid step testing her again. She backed up into the tree, cornered.
Who are you? She whispered, her voice shook as if she were about to cry.
Sylas, He said quietly, to keep from scaring her more. I mean you no harm, Im sorry you had to see that.
How do I know youre not lying to me?
Why would I have to? If I wanted to kill you I wouldnt need to lie. She shuddered slightly, knowing it was the truth.
How can I trust you? Tears formed in her eyes.
I just saved you from being murdered, maybe raped. Sylas closed the distance between them. I dont ask for your trust just that you understand. He wiped away a tear running down her cheek. Ive been watching you for some time now. Im drawn to you for some reason more than the other humans; its nothing Ive seen before in my entire lifetime.
What are you, a vampire? She glanced at his lips, expecting fangs.
Yes, but Im a shape shifter. Ive been stuck like this for a long time, maybe a century. He explained.
Why me, why am I so special? Sylas sighed.
You ask a lot of questions. Like I said, Im not sure why Im so drawn to you.
Can you blame me? Im talking to a fictional creature! Tears flowed down her face. Things like this arent real; vampires, shape shifters. She was shaking more now.
You need food, Ill explain more to you once youve calmed down. Sylas carefully took her hand in his. Aurora flinched, but held onto his hand anyway.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment