Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - The Face of Death.

This stroy is by Hanna.

This is based of a dream I had a while back, I plan on finishing it!

All character belong to me except the obvious (Greek gods and so on...)

Chapter 15 - The Face of Death.

Chapter 15 - The Face of Death.
Sylas punctured the metal with his claws and ripped the elevator doors off effortlessly; he dropped them and peered into the darkness. His eyes adjusted and he saw the elevator a few feet down, he jumped down on the top carefully distributing his weight. He dug his claws into the reinforced steel and concrete, with all his strength he tore through the material to expose the inside of the elevator.
He jumped in but found nobody inside; he looked around and saw the remains of the black powder. They had teleported out.
shoot, He growled, he leaped back out through the holes he had made and ran back to the church. On his way out he heard the thoughts of amazed fireman examining the shredded elevator; its torn to shreds, like scissors to cardboard! How the hell..?

Sylas ran at top speed back to the church tower, his feet barely touched the ground except every couple of steps when hed launch himself forward with his calf muscles. He was frustrated about losing in the game that was starting; a dangerous game of tag and hide and seek. Now it was also something like red rover, what you catch you take and bring it to your side.
He was very worried that the demon that took Aurora would turn her into one of them; she would never be the same. But on top of that, hed have to kill her too. A newborn demon was similar to the fictional view of a newborn vampire; reckless, blood thirsty, and uncontrollably powerful.
Sylas jumped through the air and landed at the top of the tower, he used his power to try and locate the black heat or the strange aura. He paused at Twitchs house for a moment, his mom was pacing in the kitchen but Twitch wasnt home. He focused his senses on her thoughts, hes late, should I ground him though? He seemed so sad this morning&

Sylas forced himself to tear away from her thoughts and continue his searching, his frustration and worry growing. He focused on Aurora, trying to sense her somehow. He tried to find her thoughts; he clenched his fists and starting trembling with the effort.
He was far too weak, the bloodlust was upon him and his abilities were weakened by the need. He licked his teeth and felt with his tongue the large bulging fangs that were present, and beside them the smaller sets of teeth that were sharp as well, made specifically for clenching onto flesh and tearing through bone and muscle.
He sniffed the twilight air and hissed as the smell of blood sent his mind into a spinning cartwheel of sadistic thoughts. He looked down at the path to where the smell had come from and saw a group of teenagers, there was a small mass on the ground in the fetal position. Looking closer, he noticed the speckles of blood in the dirt and on the grass.
There were four people standing around the person, kicking and laughing. Sylas crouched down and crawled down to the edge of the church, hidden halfway behind the tall pillars.
Thats what you get, prick! Said one of the guys, he pulled back his foot and smashed it into the persons stomach.
Yeah, dog! Said another while landing a kick in the back of the limp body, the third guy laughed loudly and took a sip from a bottle of liquor.
Youre so pathetic, The fourth guy sneered, Not even fighting back. Sylas looked closer and realized than that the figure curled up and beaten was Twitch. His fist clenched and the sound of stone cracking echoed through the trees. He looked down to see his hand balled in a fist were powder that was once stone eased through his fingers. All the teenagers jumped and looked around for the source of the sound, expecting someone with a gun.
What the hell was that? One of them yelped, Is someone shooting at us? Sylas picked up a large stone and chucked it into the trees, creating the sound of footsteps. All the teenagers turned to look, including Twitch. His lips were bleeding and his nose was probably broken, but at least he was conscious. Sylas jumped down, landing behind the group soundlessly. He stood tall and waited for them to turn back and see the face of death.
He knew his eyes were red and glowing in the night, that he had terrifying fangs oozing venom. He had managed to rip up his clothes when he opened the elevator, his shirt was hanging on by a few pieces of fabric and his pants were torn with denim dangling from the holes. He reached up and tore of his shirt; it made a loud shredding noise. He grinned devilishly when ten terrified eyes met his.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment