Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Family

This stroy is by Hanna.

This is based of a dream I had a while back, I plan on finishing it!

All character belong to me except the obvious (Greek gods and so on...)

Chapter 17 - Family

Chapter 17 - Family
Sylas had Twitch cornered inside the church but he was hiding, he had killed the four teenagers in front of his eyes and now he was worried. He was crouched forward and searching for Twitch, Sylas could hear the terrified pounding of his heart somewhere. Whenever Sylas would come into view Twitch would run off to a new hiding place.
Twitch, Sylas said in the most comforting tone he could manage, Your hurt, let me help.
No! Twitch screamed, it echoes through the church. A rock flew from behind and smacked Sylas in the head; he wiped around and saw Twitch crawling away. He had him in a matter of seconds.
Ah, let me go! Twitch kicked and screamed for his life, Sylas pinned him down on the floor as carefully as he could but Twitch still winced in pain.
Relax, Sylas said, Twitch automatically relaxed and went limp. His head fell to the side and he whimpered, Im not going to hurt you.
Youre going to kill me, Twitch was starting to cry, Did you kill that girl too, like you just killed those guys?
No, now listen. Sylas was trying his best not to lose his temper, I can show you my memories, so youll understand.
What? Twitch looked at him, irritated at only being able to move his eyes and lips, And take this, I dont know. What is this, a spell or something? Whatever just take it off me!
Youll run, Sylas was reading his thoughts.
No, Twitch was lying, I wont.
Yes you will, Sylas sighed and got off of Twitch, I can read your thoughts, my abilities are telepathic. Twitchs eyes lit up for a moment.
Telepathic, like being able to control things with your mind? Dude, I so hate you right now but thats still cool as hell. Sylas shook his head in amazement, only Twitch.

Look, Im going to touch you and my memories are going to be shared with you. Sylas placed his hand on Twitchs forehead, Twitch closed his eyes and viewed the memories Sylas grew up with and the ones of Aurora. After a few minutes had passed he opened his eyes and gasped, Sylas pulled away his hand.
Shape shifter, Twitch whispered, That is so sweet, so you werent lying? Like, about anything?
No, Sylas said.
Wow, thats really awesome. Youre really a bounty hunter? Aw, man. Twitch shook his head in disbelief, A vampire? Sylas nodded.
A vampire, Sylas gave Twitch back the control of his body.
So, He moved his head to look at Sylas sitting beside him, You need to find that girl, and soon? Maybe I can help.
You could help? Sylas read his thoughts.
Yeah, sure man. Twitch sat up, I can look up your enemies and track them, assuming you know their names?
I know their names, Sylas said and stood, Theyre fake identities of course but they use the names to buy what they need.
Alright, lets go to my house, Twitch said, Sylas helped him up, Youre going to have to sneak into my window though. My mom thinks you tried to molest me or something.
Got it, Ill follow you home out of sight. Sylas turned to leave; he paused then turned back to Twitch. By the way, if the police or anybody asks you about those guys just say they ran off when someone shot at them.
What if they look for bullets? Twitch asked, raising a brow.
I can take care of that, Sylas said and pulled out a small hand gun, he ran into the woods. He bit his finger and dripped blood onto the bullets, the blood in his veins was the blood of the four teenagers so it would be traced to them. He waited until Twitch was clear of the scene and fired six bullets into the church wall where the kids had been standing.
Sylas ran to catch up to Twitch; he glided from tree to tree and never took his eyes off the limping boy. He didnt have any fractured bones but a broken nose; otherwise he was just bruised and sore. Sylas waited in a large oak while Twitch went inside the house, he heard his mom gasp and demand what happened.
Twitch told her that guys from school had jumped him and Sylas saved him from being beaten to death, which was the truth. Sylas scurried over the roof and found Twitchs room; he opened the window without any lock problems. I guess it works with windows too. Sylas hid himself in the shadows as Twitch came in with his mom tailing after him.
I still dont like him, Steve. His mom said with her hands on her hips.
Mom, Twitch rolled his eyes, What happened last night between me and him was my fault, I said some cruel things so he left. He shrugged.
Theres just something about him, She pursed her lips in thought, Its like hes& She trailed off.
Mom, Twitch went to the door and motioned with his arm for her to leave, I get it, hes the boogieman, now can I just get go to sleep?
Steve, His mom pleaded.
Mom, He groaned, his mom sighed and walked out. Twitch closed the door behind her and waited for her to get back into the living room downstairs; he turned to the room and looked around.
Sylas, He whispered, Are you here yet?
Yes, Sylas walked out of the shadows.
Dude, Twitchs eyes were wide and he was shaking his head with a wide smile, You just materialized out of my wall. That was so fracking cool!
Oi, Sylas rolled his eyes, Twitch scratched the back of his head.
Hey, um, He fidgeted, Could you like, turn around. I want to get into some better clothes. These ones are so gross. Sylas laughed quietly and turned to face the wall.
Not like I cant see through your eyes, He said, Twitch chucked a water bottle at his head. Sylas turned and caught it in his palm, tossed it up into the air, let it spin twice, and caught it again.
Whoa, Twitch had his jaw open, I wish I had youre reflexes, man. He turned and started undoing his jeans and belt, Sylas rolled his eyes and turned to face the wall again.
After a few minutes of grunts and tumbling Twitch was in sweat pants and a black T-shirt that read Lover in rainbow letters. Sylas raised a brow.
Gay and proud. Twitch said with a wide toothy smile, he walked over to a desk and sat in the chair. He pressed the ENTER button on the keyboard and the computer started waking up.
Ill be right back, Twitch said, Im going to wash up a little. Sylas nodded, it was a good idea considering Twitch was covered in dry blood and looked like a horror movie victim. Sylas examined himself, he looked pretty gruesome too.
He was shirtless and had a large gash on his chest where one of the teenagers had tried to stab him; the blood had dripped down to his waistline. His face was splattered with blood and his hair was a mess with twigs and leaves tangled in, he reached up and pulled a maple leaf from the side of his head.
You look like you could use hot chocolate, Sylas looked up; Twitchs mom was at the doorway. Come with me, Ill clean that up for you.
How did you know I was here? Sylas asked, following her down the hall to a second bathroom, she motioned for him to sit on the edge of the bathtub.
Its not the first time Steve has tried to sneak someone in, She said with a smile, Hes not very good at hiding it from me. She opened a drawer and pulled out a bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide and a clean towel. She wet the towel in the sink and started cleaning the dirt, mud, and leaves off of Sylas.
Im sorry about yesterday, He said, she shook her head.
Its alright, She got another wet towel and continued, You saved my son today, and judging by this cut it wasnt easy. Twitch appeared at the door, he had a look of horror on his face.
Mom, He murmured nervously, she looked at him and smiled.
I found the boogieman, She joked, Twitch blushed and slapped his forehead.
This might hurt a little, She said as she started to dab at his wounds with a third towel drenched in Peroxide, Sylas couldnt feel a thing.
Man, Twitch shook his head, his damp hair bouncing from cheek to cheek, I didnt notice how bad that was. If I wouldve known Id have got you help sooner. Twitch sat next to Sylas and started pulling debree out of his hair.
Im fine, Sylas smiled reassuringly at them both with a warm feeling inside, It doesnt hurt.
Jeez, Twitch examined the wound, Id be dogin and moanin like no tomorrow.
I think this might need stitches, His mom said once shed finished cleaning the wound, Its very deep, it looks like the blade tore through your muscles.
My mom used to be a doctor, Twitch smiled, She quit when I was born to spend her time raising me instead. She nodded.
Thats right, She said, she reached over to Twitch and pinched his cheek. He giggled and swatted her hand away, My little boy.
Oh god, mom, He motioned to Sylas with his eyes, Please.
Ill be okay without stitches, Sylas said, Watch, tomorrow itll be gone.
Ill take a look at it in the morning, She yawned, For now Im just going to put some bandages on it. After mummifying Sylas chest with medical wrap she sent them off to bed with hot chocolate.
I really like your mom, He said, watching Twitch take sips from the coffee mug. Hot chocolate was something else Sylas had never tried.
Yeah, my moms awesome, He said, Dont you like Cocoa?
Ive, Sylas looked into the brown liquid, Never tried it.
Oh my god, are you serious? Twitch said in surprise, Sylas sniffed the liquid. Dude, just drink it, its not poison. Twitch took a sip from Sylas cup to prove his point. Sylas brought it to his lips and lapped up a small amount to test, it was absolutely delicious.
Do you like it? Twitch asked, Sylas had already drunken half.
Yes, a lot. He finished it and licked his lips. The hot chocolate warmed Sylas physically, but emotionally he was warmer. Because he knew for sure this was love, maybe not relationship love. But family love.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment