Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Ice Cream!

This stroy is by Hanna.

This is based of a dream I had a while back, I plan on finishing it!

All character belong to me except the obvious (Greek gods and so on...)

Chapter 19 - Ice Cream!

Chapter 19 - Ice Cream!
Sylas was sitting on the floor next to Twitchs chair; Twitch was looking for some of the demons online; Sylas had given him several of their fake identities to go over. Twitch let him borrow a shirt, it was too small and tight but at least it was something to cover the bandages. Twitchs mind raced whenever he looked at Sylas in the tight shirt.
Dude, I think I found one of em. He said and tapped Sylas on the shoulder, he motioned to the screen. Sylas read the name and description; Louis Georgston. Sylas knew him as Lucifer.
Yup, Sylas said, looking closer at the data; it said that Lucifer had purchased a log cabin up in northern Minnesota and a large lakeside house in Milaca, both of which were good places to hide a kidnapped girl. One of them was most likely a decoy.
Which one do you think that Auroras being kept in? Twitch asked.
Im not sure, Sylas rubbed his forehead, But I need to find her soon.
Whatre they going to do to her if you dont, Twitch was twirling a pen in his hand, You didnt show me that.
Recruit her, Sylas sighed.
Oh man, like make her a demon too? He put an arm around Sylas.
Yes, if they do Ill have no choice but to kill her. Twitch gasped.
Im sorry, He said, Hey, do you like, have a thing for her or something?
What do you mean, Sylas looked at him, Twitch rolled his eyes.
You know, do you love her? He asked.
I& Sylas thought about it a moment, I dont know, but she doesnt love me anymore. I scared her. Twitch put a hand on Sylas shoulder and looked him meaningfully in the eyes.
When you fall in love, you never fall out. He said quietly, Sylas nodded.
Then I do love her, Sylas said, Because I cant stop thinking about her or seeing the way she looked at me when I made her laugh. And when shed cry, I felt like I would too. Just because seeing her hurt hurt me like being burned alive limb by limb.
Sylas, Twitch rested his hand on Sylas cheek, Dont cry. Sylas blinked, and sure enough, a tear escaped. He closed his eyes; Twitch knelt on the floor and embraced him, rubbing his back gently. Twitch whispered comforting words to him as more tears started running down.
Sylas could feel pain in his chest were his heart was, if it were beating it would be ripping its self apart. The warmth from Twitchs body was absorbed into Sylas, making the pain go away. Soon there were no tears left and Sylas felt numb inside, he wondered if that pain would ever return.
Thank you, He said to Twitch, Twitch smiled.
Hey, whatre friends for! He said, You look like you need some pity food. He stood and helped Sylas up, they walked into the kitchen and Twitch began digging through the fridge and cabinets.
Pity food, Sylas repeated, Like hot chocolate? Twitch giggled.
No, better, He pulled a carton out of the freezer, Ice cream, are you an ice cream virgin too?
Yes, Sylas smiled, up until these past few days he thought he had humans figured out. Apparently he only had a little bit of it down; this was all new to him.
If you liked hot chocolate and pizza youre going to LOVE ice cream! Twitch said while handing a spoon to Sylas, Take small bits at a time though, its cold. He sat down at the table and sat the carton down, Sylas sat next to Twitch.
Twitch scooped some out and stuck it in his mouth; he moaned dramatically and rubbed his stomach. Sylas got some on his spoon and looked at the strange frozen cream; it was white with what appeared to be strawberries mixed in. He stuck it in his mouth.
Oh my god, He said, Its delicious! Twitch giggled and nodded.
I know right, He took another spoonful and so did Sylas, I hope my pants fit after this. After a lot of giggling and moaning, the ice cream was gone.
Did you boys just eat all of that ice cream? His mom asked when she came in.
Um, yeah, Sylas has never had sweets before, Twitch said, his mom smiled and laughed.
Really, well dont make him sick. She said before going to her bedroom for the night.
I do feel kind of sick, Sylas said, rubbing his stomach.
Wed better go to sleep then; youll feel better in the morning. Is it okay if we share a bed? Twitch asked he used his brown eyes to beg like a puppy. Sylas nodded and Twitch smiled, he pulled him upstairs.
Will there be room? Sylas asked examining the bed, it was a large twin but Sylas could barely fit on a full.
We can make room, He said, patting the mattress. Sylas layed down next to the wall and Twitch snuggled up to him, wrapping his arms tightly around Sylas. See, plenty of room He smiled.
Yes, Sylas put an arm around Twitch to make sure the boy wouldnt fall off the bed.
Good night, He said while using his foot to turn off the light.
Good night, Sylas said, closing his eyes. He fell asleep quickly.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment