Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - Whoopsie!

This stroy is by Hanna.

This is based of a dream I had a while back, I plan on finishing it!

All character belong to me except the obvious (Greek gods and so on...)

Chapter 26 - Whoopsie!

Chapter 26 - Whoopsie!
Aurora let herself sob into one of the pillows for a good hour; the dream had shaken her up, choosing between Sylas and Damon would be the hardest choice to make. Although she did spend more time with Damon, Sylas had stolen her heart and there was nothing she could do about it.
Eventually she sat up and wiped the tears off her face. She did some deep breathing and got herself under control. One, two, three& She counted in her head to ten then got up. Out of the corner of her eye she saw herself in the mirror, it was obvious shed been crying and her hair was mostly crazed, the rest was plastered to the side of her head.
Her new clothes didnt look any better; they were creased and wrinkled like theyd been in a ball at the bottom of the hamper for a week. She sighed and decided another shower was needed.
Grabbing a towel and turning on the water was a haze as she slid under the hot water. The steaming water untied the knots in her shoulders and back after a few minutes. She turned and closed her eyes as she let the water roll over her face, it burned her irritated cheeks but the feeling slowly faded away to numbness.
While the water did its job to sooth her, Aurora was thinking of a way to find Sylas and Damon to stop the battle. She wondered if Damon was like Sylas and lived in abandoned buildings or parks. A light bulb went on when she realized that the answer was a big fat no.
She turned off the water after finishing up in record time and stepped out, grabbed the towel, then went straight back to the bedroom. Then it dawned on her that she didnt have any clothes, she cursed and looked for the clothes she came in. Nothing.
There was a closet in the room but Aurora doubted anything was inside; she looked at her options and shivered from the cold. She opened the closet and found plenty of expensive clothing in her size. One of the items still had a price tag attached to the sleeve; she took a look at it and her jaw dropped to the floor. Nearly a thousand dollars!
Nothing but the best for you, darling. Aurora jumped and turned to see Damon sitting on the bed, he was looking at her with a very amused look.
What? She asked and he looked away with a huge grin.
You dropped your towel, He said; Aurora looked down and sure enough, the towel was around her ankles. At first all she did was stare wide eyed, then she grabbed the towel and quickly covered herself. Then thanked herself for deciding to shave.
She could feel the heat in her face and her legs were shaking from the embarrassment, she turned and grabbed the first outfit she touched. When she turned back Damon had left the room so she could change. She took this time to hyperventilate and cry a little more.
Damon returned as soon as the last particle of clothing had been put on, Aurora sniffled and he looked at her. She mustve had some tears left because he frowned and a thousand lights went off in his eyes. His arms were around her instantly, one hand was rubbed her back gently.
Babe, He whispered, Dont cry, honey. Its okay. Aurora clung to him and went over the edge. Tears streamed from her eyes and sobs ripped through her, Damon held her tighter and she cried and cried. She cried for Damon, for Sylas, for Jeremy and Leah, for her broken confidence, and for the war between the two people she loved.
Shh, Damon cooed and held her for what seemed like an eternity, but eventually she calmed down. He held her at arms length and looked into her eyes worriedly, Im sorry I didnt look away sooner, your just so breath taking.
Its alright, Aurora took a deep shaky breath and let it out, then gave Damon the best smile she could. His eyes lit back up and he gave her a returning smile, the smile he gave her turned her fake smile into a real one.
I have something to tell you, He said and pulled her to the bed, they sat down next to each other. Its about Sylas. Auroras heart went into her throat and she prepared herself for the worst.
Its not necessarily bad, He took her hands in his, We made a deal to avoid fighting. Aurora sighed in relief, but she felt like there was more, and it wasnt good.
And..? She scooted closer to him, at first he didnt look like he was going to say anymore so she did what she knew would make him cave. The first thing she did was arch her back and pull back her shoulders to lift and enlarge her already D sized breasts, that definitely caught his eye.
Um, He mumbled with his eyes locked on her cleavage, We just discussed the future. He said and brought his eyes back to Auroras, shed have to do better.
What about the future? She used her most simultaneous seductive voice possible and batted her eyelashes like the girls on TV. His eyebrows went up slightly and Aurora saw a brief flicker of lust on his face.
All of our futures, He said in a nervous voice; she was getting to him. She placed a hand on his thigh and leaned in closer, keeping the arch in her back. Their noses were nearly touching.
Damon, Her voice was quiet and smooth, he looked like he was about to burst. His body was tense, especially in his shoulders, and his jaw was locked tight. Please, She used her finger tips to trail up his leg to his waistline where she grabbed and pulled him closer.
Youre the sexiest virgin Ive ever seen, He said and leaned in to kiss her, she pulled away and placed a finger over his lips.
Tell me everything first, She said and gave herself a mental high five for doing so well for her first time seducing a man into giving her answers.
You dont play fair, He said and licked her fingertip, she shivered. But I love it, its like we were meant to be. His eyes were locked on hers and she was losing control, her head was spinning so fast she thought shed actually get whiplash.
Tell me, She made the best pouting face she could and knew she had him.
Alright, okay& He sighed, But you owe me a kiss. I had this cabin and a house purchased, both appeared to be good places to hide. The house was a decoy; I had my men there waiting to tell me as soon as my brother showed up, I have Lucifer guarding this cabin.
One of my soldiers informed me that Sylas was possibly snooping around the house and when I got there I smelled him right away. Then his thoughts came and I knew he was getting ready to attack me, I put on a macho act and sensed him in the water.
My pet restrained him for me and we chatted for a bit and I revealed myself to him. He demanded you back and said hed kill me for you, I convinced him that battle was not the way to go. He said and leaned in again for a kiss, Aurora pulled away again and he frowned.
So what did you decide, She asked, If there isnt going to fight. He sighed.
That only one of us can have you, were going to let you decide. Aurora swallowed hard; her nightmare was becoming a reality.
I, She searched for words, I cant choose, I love you both.
Well give you as much time as you need. I have you for another week before you go with Sylas, after that its up to you. He gave her hand a gentle squeeze and she pushed the fear away deciding shed panic when the time was right, when she was standing between the two of them being questioned.
Okay, She finally said and he smiled.
Now, He pulled her close, I want that kiss. He said and Aurora let him kiss her. The cinnamon taste nearly knocked her into a fit, she pressed closer and licked his lip. He shivered and she found his tongue in her mouth dancing with hers. Then she realized that she was laying on her back with him over her, one arm held him up and the other was stroking her hip.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment