Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - Why are you naked?

This stroy is by Hanna.

This is based of a dream I had a while back, I plan on finishing it!

All character belong to me except the obvious (Greek gods and so on...)

Chapter 27 - Why are you naked?

Chapter 27 - Why are you naked?
What used to be a small Kraken blew away as ash in the wind. Sylas was still trembling from the amazing power of his dragon form; he had used a spray of fire to kill the Kraken and now it was ash along with the house and all the demons inside. In the distance he heard sirens.
He tested his shape shifting again and took his former form. He was very weak but still had the energy to flee from the scene. His body trembled with every step and his legs threatened to collapse. He needed to hunt, but he knew he had to hunt something immortal to get the appropriate energy,
He made it to the park and rested in the church, he was leaning against the wall where he had first met Twitch. The white pillars before him were merging between doubles and singles and dancing with each other. Sylas closed his eyes and waited for the dizziness to fade.
After a few minutes of deep breathing the dizziness had only went away slightly. Sylas sighed and slowly got to his feet; there was a demon near by, he could hear its thoughts. It was angry and it was looking for him to even the score, one of his buddies was ashes.
Sylas stood in the center of the park and waited, he was concentrating on the bloodlust to make it stronger. It was raging inside him along with his human anger at his brother. At the thought of his brother his body shook and a menacing growl shook through his fangs.
The demon he was waiting for burst through the bushes and stopped in his tracks when he saw Sylas, looking more evil than anything hell could produce. He took a step back.
What the frack is wrong with you? He growled, You kill my friends and you still arent satisfied?
No, Sylas snarled; the demons eyes widened and he turned to run. Sylas locked his eyes on the demons throat and launched through the air, he saw the demon shift to dodge. He twisted in mid air and landed a kick to the beasts head, a sickening crack echoed off the trees.
The scent of the blood washed over Sylas instantly and the need for it made him even stronger. The demon was up and running again. He was disoriented from the blow and running into trees. The hit wouldve turned a humans head to pulp, but he was a demon and put up a fight. A fight Sylas was enjoying. He tilted his chin up and laughed from the excitement of the hunt and was off after the creature once more.

Sylas knocked on Twitchs front door looking like hed been thrown in a wood chipper. His clothes were shredded and Sylas was happy their street had no lamps. Twitchs mom answered and gasped at his appearance then shielded her eyes; she motioned with her hand to come in.
Steves asleep, She said and handed him a robe, Why are you naked? She was trying very hard not to look down but her eyes trailed down occasionally.
A Kraken stole my pants, a demon ripped my shirt to pieces and my boxers got torn off when I was running back here. Sylas explained.
You dont seem the least bit embarrassed, does this happen a lot? She handed him a cup of hot chocolate, Sylas drained it.
Yes, He grinned, A clothing store in France probably memorized me both naked and clothed. She laughed and started making coffee; Sylas looked at the wall clock. Four in the morning.
Why arent you asleep, Sylas asked, Do you go by Karen? She smiled and nodded.
Karen is fine, She handed him a cup of coffee; I was worried about you.
Im a Greek Guardian and youre worried monsters are going to get me. Sylas laughed.
Sylas, there must be someone stronger than you out there. I dont want them finding you; I care about you as if you were my son. She put a hand on his arm and gave him a worried look.
The only creature stronger than me is scared of me and wont let me near him for longer then five minutes. Sylas took a sip of the coffee and held back a grimace.
Who is he? She asked.
My brother, he has Aurora. Sylas tensed up at the thought of Aurora being anywhere near him.
Oh my goodness, She put a hand to her mouth, The demon guy? He has that poor girl?
Yes, and unfortunately hes slippery and very good with making deals. He said and took another sip of the coffee, this time Karen noticed the grimace.
Here, put some sugar or milk in it. She handed him a tin container containing sugar and a carton of milk. Sylas put both in and stirred it; he sipped the coffee and liked it much more.
Mm, I like coffee too. He smiled at Karen and she smiled back.
Have you ever had donuts? She asked, she seemed very excited about donuts.
No, Sylas shook his head, I lived off of rabbits and deer.
Well, She said and went into the laundry room, she returned with clothes. Put these on and well go get some donuts.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment