Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 29 - Donuts!

This stroy is by Hanna.

This is based of a dream I had a while back, I plan on finishing it!

All character belong to me except the obvious (Greek gods and so on...)

Chapter 29 - Donuts!

Chapter 29 - Donuts!
There were a dozen donuts when Karen and Sylas first sat down, now there was only one and Karen was eyeing it. Sylas really wanted it but hed be the gentleman and let her take it, he pushed the box toward her and she lit up.
Thank you, She said and took the donut, Sylas smiled and got up to throw the box away. Out of the corner of his eye he saw movement outside the window, he looked and saw nothing. But he could sense his brother near by and felt his temper rise.
You okay, Sylas? Karen asked while putting a hand on his shoulder, the only other person in the room looked up.
Whats your name, Sylas? He asked and stood up.
Yeah thats me, Sylas turned to the man in confusion, he was human. The guy pulled hand cuffs out of his back pocket and cuffed him.
Youre under arrest for private property vandalism. He said and flashed his badge under his coat; Sylas lifted a brow at him then remembered that he was the number one suspect for the broken window.
Oh my goodness, sir I think you have the wrong person. Sylas is a pure gentleman. Karen said.
Is he your son, maam? The police officer asked.
No, but I kind of adopted him. She said.
Miss, I have to take him downtown. Hes our primary suspect. He pulled Sylas but Sylas wouldnt budge.
When did this crime take place? She asked and crossed her arms.
A few days ago at the Oak apartments, He said and tried to get Sylas to move, he failed again.
Sir, Sylas was at my house all this week. She said, it was half a lie.
Can you prove this? He asked and pulled out a stun gun.
Yes, She rummaged through her purse for a moment, I mustve left it at home. She was stalling, in her head she was telling Sylas to run. But Sylas knew that would only make the problem worse.
Its okay, Karen. He said and in the blink of an eye he had the hand cuffs off and he was holding the police man, he used his abilities to hypnotize him.
You did not see us here, He said and wiped his memory, Go back to your table and sit there. The man nodded and did as he was told. Sylas and Karen ran out.
Sylas, did you vandalize that apartment? She demanded, her foot tapping impatiently on the ground.
No, Damon did. I was chasing him and he burst through the front doors. He explained and as he said this he noticed Damon in his hooded outfit in the alley behind Karen. Speak of the devil and he will come. Damon grinned widely and took of down the street, in his mind he was laughing.
I dont see anyone, Karen said as she looked around.
See what I mean about him being slippery, Sylas said and shook his head; he noticed that the sun was high in the sky and that Twitch was going to be awake soon. We should probably get back before Twitch wakes up.
Good idea, Karen pulled out her keys and they drove back to the house in the light traffic. When they got back to the house Twitch was still asleep, Sylas went in and kneeled beside the bed. Twitch woke up and jumped when he saw Sylas.
Dude, A smile spread across his face and he hugged Sylas, They didnt get you! Sylas hugged him back, slightly surprised. He could never be sure about Twitch.
No, but they still have Aurora. Sylas exchanged memories with Twitch to fill him in.
Damn, Im never going to piss you off. So you got your shape shifting back? Sa-weet. He fidgeted for a moment, Can I see? He asked; his eyes widening.
It takes up a lot of energy, Sylas said, Sorry.
Its cool, Twitch shrugged and sniffed Sylas, Dude, you smell delicious! Donuts?
Yup, Sylas sniffed his hair and smelled the glazed donuts.
Hey, I want donuts. Not cool, man. Twitch crossed his arms and pouted, Sylas smiled. He licked his lips and tasted the donuts, he got an idea. He sat in front of Twitch on the bed and kissed him briefly, Twitch blinked at first but then he smiled.
You kiss up. He laughed, You taste like glazed goodness. He licked his lips.
Yeah I know. He smiled; then he read Twitchs thoughts. He tackled Sylas to the floor and kissed him again before he could dodge it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment