Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 30 - Guilt

This stroy is by Hanna.

This is based of a dream I had a while back, I plan on finishing it!

All character belong to me except the obvious (Greek gods and so on...)

Chapter 30 - Guilt

Chapter 30 - Guilt
Damon had left to go run some errands and Aurora was taking a bath. Most of her muscles were stiff and she had a few bruises, Damon didnt mean to hurt her but he was so much stronger than she was. She was also starting to have regrets.
Her leg was bouncing from her nervousness; Sylas was going to have a stroke if he found out. She was going through ways of telling him, ways to hide it from him. But coming to dead ends; dead ends with Sylas being very, very upset with her.
The only thing she could think of doing was running away from both of them, but that was a last resort. She knew running away would probably fail, considering Damon to be very smart and cunning and Sylas to be an expert bounty hunter. She cussed and leaned her head back, hitting her head on the faucet.
Damn it, Her head started to form a bump; she pulled her hand away and didnt see any blood. She sighed heavily and dunked her head under the water; she listened to the sound of the water and her pulse inside her ears. When she was a kid she was a swimmer and a singer so she could hold her breath for a long time. She eased her eyes open and looked through the water, she saw Damon standing with his arms crossed and burst through the surface. She covered herself.
Hey, She glared at him, You perv.
Im sorry, He said with a smile, I didnt look at anything, promise.
I think youre lying, Aurora narrowed her eyes at him.
Honey, He shook his head slowly, I dont want to do anything to upset you.
Then get out, His smile faded and he left via teleportation, she cursed and let the water drain, dried herself and got dressed. He wasnt in the bedroom like before; Aurora hoped she hadnt hurt his feelings to much and started searching the house for him. She found him in the living room talking to Lucifer.
Hes very angry with me for leaving him to the Kraken, Damon told him, So dont get to close, he took out four soldiers yesterday, and one of them was just for fun and games.
I think your brother is on the wrong side, I really do. Hes got the sadistic need to kill, and he kills humans. Lucifer said; his eyes trailed to her, Aurora. He nodded a greeting.
Hey, Aurora gave him a finger wave; Damon kept his back to her and handed Lucifer a thick file.
Make sure everyone gets one, this explains what to do if he attacks them. That way I wont lose too many men. Lucifer took the file, Ive been watching him since this morning and I think I covered all of his abilities.
Got it, He said, Anything else?
I want you to get someone to watch him, someone who can get news to everyone if he comes after Aurora. Damon ordered; he used a voice Aurora hadnt heard. A voice of authority and power.
How about Sharp? Lucifer asked with a raised brow.
Hell do, but have Zig watch him to keep him from blowing his cover again. He told him, Lucifer nodded and vanished. Damon walked into the living room and plopped down onto the couch with a sigh, he looked into the fireplace and the wood burst into flames. Aurora came and sat beside him, she leaned against him and he wrapped an arm around her.
Im sorry I snapped on you, She said and felt him kiss her head, Im just worried about what Sylas is going to think.
Its okay, He said, He probably suspects it.
Where you a virgin too? She blurted out; he definitely didnt perform like one.
Honey, I was in a volcano for centuries and then blown up. He laughed and so did she.
Is that a yes, She asked and looked up at him, Or is that sarcasm?
Yes, I was a virgin. He said.
Didnt seem like it, She giggled.
Heh, He closed his eyes and leaned his head back; I guess I have skills there then. Aurora smiled and cuddled up to him.
Can I ask you something? She asked.
Hmm, I was waiting for that. He chuckled.
What will happen if I cant choose; if its too hard? She bit her lip.
Knowing Sylas, hed do the same as me and take matters into his own hands. I wouldnt make you choose me but I would keep you from him. He explained in a surprisingly calm voice.
Youd kidnap me again, huh? He chuckled again and pulled her onto his lap.
You know me so well, He said before tilting up her chin and kissing her, as soon as she tasted the cinnamon Aurora forgot about her regret and found herself wanting him more. Her fingers tangled in his hair and her pulse picked up. He pulled away slowly like he didnt want to.
Is something wrong, did I do something? She asked and took his hands in hers.
No, I just wish I didnt have to leave you so often when I only have a week with you. Its only six days now. He pouted.
When will you be back? Aurora didnt like that he left so much either, but he had an army of evil to command.
I should be back in time for dinner, you should eat some lunch soon, love He said and kissed her again, instead of disappearing he followed her into the kitchen.
What do you have to do today? The strawberries were gone so she grabbed bread and put two pieces in the toaster.
Stalk my brother for a bit longer; believe me I would much more enjoy being here with you instead of watching my brother suck face with a guy. Aurora giggled at the look on his face.
I have an idea, She said and her toast popped up, she put peanut butter on one piece and jelly on the other and smooshed them together. Take me with.
Honey, out patrolling with demons would be a very bad idea& He trailed of and put his finger to his lips as he thought, Then again, I could protect you easily. Alright, finish eating and put on something youd be okay with getting torn.
My clothes would get ripped? How? She took a bite from the sandwich.
Jumping and running through trees on my back might do it, He said and leaned over. He took a huge bite from her sandwich and smiled. Yum, youve got good tastes.
You thief, Aurora smiled and kissed him; he kissed her back and pressed her up against the counter. Then she realized that she hadnt even kissed Sylas yet.
Mm, I am arent I? First I stole you, and then I took your virginity, and now your food. He nuzzled her, At least those things have good outcomes.
Yeah, youre right. She said and finished half the sandwich, she handed it to him and went to put on tree running and jumping clothes.
Make sure the clothes are black, love. He called after her. She opened the closet and found a long sleeved black shirt and black sweat pants. After searching further she decided the first pick would do and turned to put them on, Damon was behind her.
Youre sneaky, She smiled at him.
I know, Sylas says Im slippery. He wrapped his arms around her waist.
Going to let me get dressed so we can go? She asked; Damon smiled and took the clothes from her. He tossed them on the floor.
Only after I undress you, He purred.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment