Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 31 - Kitty, kitty..

This stroy is by Hanna.

This is based of a dream I had a while back, I plan on finishing it!

All character belong to me except the obvious (Greek gods and so on...)

Chapter 31 - Kitty, kitty..

Chapter 31 - Kitty, kitty..
Sylas was sitting cross legged on the floor while Twitch sat on the bed behind him and brushed Sylas hair. Sylas was in desperate need of a haircut; his hair was beginning to have its own life source. He almost looked like a long haired dog who stuck its tongue in a toaster.
Jeez, man, Twitch said as he was carefully combing out knots, Dont you ever brush your hair?
Yeah, everyday, Sylas blew hair out of his eyes, When you run faster than a bullet can be fired your hair takes a beating.
I guess so! Twitch grunted as he yanked the brush through more tangles, Dude, I might need to cut it.
Be my guest, Sylas handed him scissors.
I dont want to cut it, its so& He ran his hands through the half that was combed free of the mess, Male models would launch themselves in front of burning trains for this hair!
Here, give me a comb so I can help you. Sylas held his hand up and Twitch placed a wide toothed comb in his palm. He started untangling his bangs from tip to root.
God, we may need reinforcements or something. What the hell did you do to it? Twitch asked.
I ran to a lake, went in the water, got shaken around by a Kraken, burned the tips of my hair, ran to the church, and went running through the trees... He motioned with his hands to say yeah you get it.
Jeez dude, be merciful to it! Those Greek people blessed you with amazing hair and youre torturing it, Twitch shook his head.
I think medusa might have had something to do with my hair since it strangles me at night, Sylas laughed; his hair used to be longer and it would wrap around his neck when hed toss and turn.
Maybe if you gave it a little love it wouldnt do that, Twitch said and sprayed down Sylas head with water from a spray bottle.
Thats cold, Sylas said and flinched away from the water.
Oh wow, youre like a kitty! Twitch sprayed him again and Sylas crawled away, he really didnt like cold water seeing that he was originally a dragon.
Stop it, He got up and dodged more water, I dont like cold water.
So I can see, Twitch said and got Sylas in the chest with the spray, he was shirtless. Sylas jumped and rubbed his chest as if he were burned, Okay, okay. Im done. Twitch said and tossed the water onto the bed, Sylas glared at him. Here kitty, kitty. Twitch hugged Sylas.
Have your fun torturing me? Sylas hugged him back.
Yeah, but now youre sad. Twitch frowned; he sighed and nuzzled his head against Sylas chest. You smell good.
You smell good, too. Sylas said; Twitch had his own unique scent that had no word to explain. Suddenly in Sylas head he heard his brothers voice, you queer. His eyes went to the window and he searched for Damon.
Hey, dude, you okay? Youre tense. Twitch looked up at him.
My brother is near by, He growled, If he comes into my view Ill kill him.
Hey, Twitch slapped him on the head and Sylas blinked, I dont want violence anywhere near me! Damon was laughing, Sylas could hear him.
Hell run like a coward anyway. Sylas teased.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment