Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 32 - Sibling Rivalry

This stroy is by Hanna.

This is based of a dream I had a while back, I plan on finishing it!

All character belong to me except the obvious (Greek gods and so on...)

Chapter 32 - Sibling Rivalry

Chapter 32 - Sibling Rivalry
Aurora was clinging to Damon for dear life as he jumped through the trees. Occasionally shed scream and hed turn to kiss her reassuringly and promise her that they wouldnt fall. She kept her eyes locked on the trees in front of them instead of looking down, Damon chuckled loudly for no reason she could see.
Whats so funny? She asked and he shook his head, still laughing.
My brother, He said and stopped in a large tree in the backyard of a townhouse, Look in the window, love. He said; she looked in the window and saw a young boy chasing Sylas around with a spray bottle. She giggled.
Oh my, Damon smiled at her, and Aurora realized something important. Wont Sylas be able to pick up my thoughts?
I asked your shield to block him out, He explained, It rather likes me.
How? Aurora raised a brow at him and he grinned, he was still looking in the window. Aurora looked and saw Sylas and the boy hugging.

I can communicate with it telepathically, He said and pulled her closer.
It understands you, She pursed her lips, Interesting.
It understands you too, if youre in danger it will call out to the nearest immortal. It called me the night you met Sylas, I was surprised to find him there.
Do you think it called to Sylas? She asked.
No, in that form he is considered human to your shield. He pulled her onto his back again, We might have to move so he doesnt find us, be quiet for now. He said and she shut her mouth tight. A door opened and closed in the front of the house and Sylas came to stand in the yard, he was examining the trees.
Damon, He called, I know youre here. Damon tensed and he lowered his body into a crouching stance, Id like to speak with you, now. Sylas said and his eyes locked onto their location, Damon slid Aurora off his back and was suddenly standing between her and Sylas.
Yes, He said calmly, Sylas was tense and looked terrifying.
You dont play fair, Damon. Sylas growled, You left me to a Kraken and have demons following my every move. Im going to warn you now that if any of youre soldiers come near me I will kill them without hesitating.
I understand youre anger, Sylas. Aurora was impressed with how calm he was.
Sylas, A womans voice called from the house, If you want to eat, dinner is ready!
Oh how sweet, Damon crossed his arms, Youve got a family.
Yes, and I expect you to stay away from them. Sylas said and looked at the bedroom window; Aurora followed his gaze and saw the boy looking out. He turned and ran out of the room; moments later he was walking around the side of the house, he stopped in his tracks when he saw Damon.
Sylas, He said with worried eyes.
Go back in the house, Sylas ordered; the boy shook his head and came to stand beside Sylas.
Hello, Damon said; the kid jumped when he was spoken to.
Um, hi, The kid waved a shaky hand at Damon and merged somewhat behind Sylas, I-Im Twitch.
Nice to meet you, Damon nodded, Im Damon, Im sure youve heard of me.
Yes, not good things, Twitch was now glaring at him, Why wont you let that poor girl go? Damon threw his head back and laughed, Aurora could see his fangs from the tree and Twitch looked like his eyes were going to pop out of his head.
Everyone assumes she doesnt want to stay, when she truly cant keep her hands of me. Damon said; Aurora could see his reflection in the window, he was smiling widely and he looked terrifying. She looked at Sylas and saw as Damons words sunk in that he grew more and more evil looking, he grew to look more like Damon.
This is the end of the second day, Damon. I wanted to know how we would exchange her. Sylas growled through clenched teeth.
Hmm, we could have neutral parties make the switch. Damon suggested.
Alright, but I want both of them to be human. Sylas said with his teeth still locked together.
Okay, Ill see what I can do. Damon said as he turned to leave.
Im not through with you yet, Sylas tensed and looked ready to pounce if Damon moved, Damon peaked over his shoulder with a crooked grin.
What? Damon asked, I made Aurora a promise to be back before dinner time.
I think shell understand if youre a little late, Sylas said, Youve been around her enough as it is.
I have an army to command, Sylas. Im not with her nearly enough. Damon sighed.
I can smell her on you as if she were ducked under your shirt, Sylas said and Twitch put a hand on his shoulder as if to calm him down. Damons eyes flickered to her for a short moment, not short enough. Sylas caught it and looked were Damon did and suddenly there was a large black mass blocking her from view. She saw red eyes and made the mistake of screaming.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment