Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 34 - Lunatic

This stroy is by Hanna.

This is based of a dream I had a while back, I plan on finishing it!

All character belong to me except the obvious (Greek gods and so on...)

Chapter 34 - Lunatic

Chapter 34 - Lunatic
Aurora had a large clawed hand clamped over her mouth when she saw a large tree fall beside the one she was in, Damon had her around the waist and they were soaring through a blur of color. Her feet werent on any solid surface and her jaw was locked so tight her mouth hurt. Seconds later, her feet planted on the kitchen tiles in the cabin. She was shaking like a leaf in a tornado.
Are you alright? Damon asked and brushed hair out of her face, she shook her head slowly. Baby, Im sorry. Its okay; it was just Lucifer defending you. I teleported us back here. Youre safe. He was holding her against his chest; his arms seemed to be the only thing holding her together as the trembling tried to shake her apart.
You need to eat something, Damon pulled away and went to open the fridge; Aurora grabbed him around the waist and pressed her head into his chest. He scooped her up and she wasnt afraid, he moved around the kitchen with her in his arms. She kept her eyes tightly closed as he found and pulled out what he needed.
Is Italian okay? He asked after a long silence, Aurora opened her eyes and realized shed fallen asleep. A breathe of air was all it took to make her stomach growl embarrassingly loud, she could smell some kind of sauce. She looked at the table and saw some kind of pasta, she smiled and nodded.
Italian is fine, Damon set her down in a chair and took a seat in a chair beside her.
You talk in your sleep, He said while caressing her cheek, she dropped the fork shed just picked up and looked at him.
Oh no, what did I say? She asked in horror, shed said some pretty bad things in her sleep before.
You just said you missed your cat, and that you didnt like demons. He placed her backpack on the table, Open it. She unzipped it and Rayne popped her head out with a meow.
Oh, baby I missed you! Aurora pulled her out and hugged the kitten, Rayne purred happily and licked her cheek. Damon watched and smiled.
I thought shed make you happy, He said and kissed her cheek, he stroked Rayne and she nuzzled against his palm. I ate already so you finish up; Im going to take a shower. Sylas got me all dirty. He frowned and Aurora smiled as she pulled wood splinters from his hair, he was covered with them and dirt.
Did you two get into a fight? I couldnt see anything past your evil henchmen. She asked.
When you screamed he was going to run and attack Lucifer, I stopped him and knocked him out of the way. He kissed her nose, Now, can I trust YOU not to peak?
Hmm, She crossed her fingers behind her back, Yes you can, I wont peak. He kissed her.
You little liar. He chuckled, she smiled and he stood to go, But unlike me, you cant unlock the door. He said before winking at her and leaving.
Oh darn, She said and kissed Raynes fluffy head, the kitten was falling asleep in her arms. Youve got the right idea, little one. Aurora yawned and stretched; she looked at the clock, it was only seven. She placed the sleepy kitten on the couch and looked around the house for something to pass the time.
When she walked past the bathroom door she heard Damon start the water, she glanced at the door knob but shook her head. After a brief scavenger hunt through the closet for something interesting she had found nothing but a few books. Three books with no titles or authors; she opened one with a red leather cover and read a few lines. She shut it when she realized it was a journal, Damons journal. The line she had read said something about finding Sylas. She placed them back in the closet.
Temptation was something she easily refused, except for when Damons kissing was influencing her. So she had hardly any urge to read on further, but it did still tempt her. She walked out of the room and walked toward the living room, when she passed the bathroom the door opened. Damon stepped out in new clothes and wet hair, he smelled amazing!
Why hello, He said and wrapped an arm around her waist, he turned her and pulled her to him. Is someone nosey? He teased, she swatted him playfully.
No, I was just looking for something to do. She explained, he leaned his forehead against hers.
Im just teasing, He purred and kissed her, a drop of water came off his hair and dripped down her cheek. She kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck, he licked her lip and she pulled away.
Is there ever a time you arent trying to seduce me, She wiped the water off her face from his hair, You already did once today.
Youre tempting, He kissed her again briefly; And I may be an immortal but I still have human urges. He released his hold on her and ran a hand through his wet hair.
Youre going to make me a sex lunatic by the time I go see Sylas. She said and he smiled.
I cant see him doing anything about it, hes so prude, the weirdo hasnt even tried to kiss you yet. He rolled his eyes, Yet he kisses a guy, gross.
I dont really see anything wrong with that, She shrugged, You love who you love.
I know, He tilted her chin up and looked deeply into her eyes, I love you. Aurora felt her eyes starting to form tears, it was the first time hed actually said that he loved her.
I love you too, She said and he smiled; all the hints of evil or sadistic features gone from his face.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment