Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 36 - Condoms?

This stroy is by Hanna.

This is based of a dream I had a while back, I plan on finishing it!

All character belong to me except the obvious (Greek gods and so on...)

Chapter 36 - Condoms?

Chapter 36 - Condoms?
Aurora held a piece of string between her fingers and was dragging it back and forth across the floor while Rayne played. The kitten would crouch behind the couch and settle with wide blue eyes, and then when the time was right she would inch up her rear and pounce on the string. Shed claw and chew the string a few moments before running back to her safe place behind the couch.
Damon was sitting on the couch and watching, he looked blank and statue-like except for when his head would shift to watch the string and kitten. He didnt blink and his body showed no signs that said he was breathing, no lifting or falling of his chest or shoulders. Aurora poked his shin and he shifted his eyes to her, he lifted a brow and cracked a small smile.
Im amused, He said, I find cats interesting.
I love them, not only are they cute but they love their owners and dont give you crap like children do. She shuddered at the thought of having kids and an important thought clicked in her head like a light bulb, Hey, did you use condoms?
Con whats? Damon switched eyebrows so he was raising the other, Aurora felt her heart stop. Maybe he just didnt hear me right& But then again, she hadnt seen him put one on. She considered him doing it to fast for her to notice.
Condoms. She said in a higher voice than usual.
What would I use Condos for? He was starting to look worried; Aurora locked her jaw to fight back the nausea and put her head between her knees, she felt faint. She took some deep breathes and Damon placed his hand on her back, he said something but it was far away. Aurora stood and started pacing.
Not Condos condoms, She crossed her arms and held herself.
I have no idea what those are, honey are you okay? He was standing now too, watching her pace with worried eyes.
Condoms! Birth control! She ran to the dining room and pulled a calendar from her backpack, her period was late. shoot! shoot! shoot! shoot!
Babe, He turned her and held her, Relax, breathe.
I cant, She was starting to get hysterical, I cant have kids!
Aurora, He was looking deep into her eyes and firmly holding onto her shoulders, I cant reproduce, I told you that. The shield is the only way and Im pretty sure its not produced sexually. Aurora was shaking and she wasnt entirely convinced.
How sure, Her voice was shaking as well and high pitched, How sure are you?
Well, He bit his lip and Aurora felt her remaining hopes burn away, We might have to go ask a pro.
A doctor, Aurora started flipping through her calendar for her doctors number, Ill call my doctor.
No, I mean a specialist who knows about immortals. He rubbed his forehead like he had a headache; she put her calendar back and tried to get herself under control.
How long would it take to find out? She asked and hoped she wouldnt have to tell any of this to Sylas.
If we leave now we should be able to get back in time for you to go to Sylas, he frowned, Id like if we dealt with this after your stay with him, but I dont want you to be worrying.
We can be together for the trip, She wrapped her arms around him and cuddled into his chest; he hugged her and rested his head on hers.
Youre not going to be a sex fiend after all, He mumbled in a teasing voice, she pinched him and giggled when he hissed. You evil little beast.
Maybe a little; I just hope a little beast isnt growing inside me. She bit her lip and felt him sigh.
Im sure there isnt, He kissed the top of her head; If there were youd start to become an immortal. He held her at arms length and examined her.
Immortal? She asked and he leaned forward, his lips were at her neck and sending heat through her body. Suddenly there was pain, Ouch! He pulled away and her hand went to her neck, when she pulled her hand away she was bleeding.
No, mortal, He nodded and wiped smeared blood from his lips, Immortals dont bleed. He said as he walked into the kitchen, she followed him and grabbed a towel to put on the wound. He was looking through a drawer and Aurora realized it was filled with eating utensils. He pulled out a knife.
What are you doing? Her eyes got wide as he layed his hand flat on the counter and he raised the knife, No! She yelped but his hand had already come down and the knife was through his hand, it was ringing from the impact of hitting the counter on the other side. He lifted his hand and Aurora saw the knife on both sides, there was no blood at all. With no expression on his face he yanked out the knife and the hole healed instantly.
See, He flashed a smile at her.
You, She was clutching her chest, Youre insane.
I know, He walked over and kissed her, Do you love me any less?
Of course not, She smiled, You dont fall out of love if its true!
Thats very true. He said and wrapped an arm around her waist; he started pulling her into the living room. Rayne was sitting on the floor with big kitten eyes next to the string; she meowed quietly when they came in.
Oh baby, Aurora bounced over to Rayne and scooped her up, Do you want to come with? Rayne meowed and purred.
No, Damon crossed his arms, Kitty can stay here.
Shell get lonely! Aurora gave him the pout he couldnt resist, Please? He sighed and groaned quietly.
My time with you is limited, He came over and kissed her cheek, Im not sharing it with a clawed fluff ball.
Please, I cant leave her alone. Aurora intensified the pout by making her lower lip tremble; he looked away from her with more pain on his face than if the knife wouldve fazed him.
Honey, He said quietly, Aurora felt a little bad about influencing him this way, I might never see you again after you go to Sylas.
Huh? Her eyebrows went up; he took a deep breath and looked at her with sad eyes.
Theres always that small chance that you could run off with him, His voice was so quiet, Theres an ability that I have, one Sylas doesnt.
What is it?
ESP, He said, I can see the future, and no matter where I look& I cant find you.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment