Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 40 - Nurse Damon

This stroy is by Hanna.

This is based of a dream I had a while back, I plan on finishing it!

All character belong to me except the obvious (Greek gods and so on...)

Chapter 40 - Nurse Damon

Chapter 40 - Nurse Damon
Auroras cheeks were flushed pink from the Pap smear experience and her fingertips pulsed under the cartoon themed band aids. Now that all the testing was over her and Damon were sitting and waiting for Dr. Kloud.
I told you it wouldnt be that bad, Damon smiled.
Easy for you to say, She rolled her eyes, You left the room when I got the Pap smear.
I was right at the door waiting for you, He said and put an arm around her shoulders.
I know, She giggled, I hit you with the door.
I was anxious, He squeezed her gently; Dr. Klouds muffled voice could be heard through the door.
What are we going to do if its positive? Aurora asked and bit her lip; she put a hand to her belly and tried to imagine it bulging with pregnancy.
Ill go with whatever you want, He said and placed a hand over hers on her stomach, I wont be complaining if you want to have a family. Aurora looked up and their eyes locked, his mask was around his neck so she could see his face and the red eyes. The red wasnt scary anymore, it was comforting and familiar. Just as Damon was about to kiss her, Dr. Kloud came through the door with a clipboard of information.
Okay, He said as he sat down at the desk, This is very interesting.
What? Damon and Aurora both asked.
It seems that your body can support an immortal child, youre the first so far. We thought it was impossible to cross bread mortals and immortals, but now we know it is possible. He was sifting through the papers and seemed very excited, We wont know if youre pregnant for a few hours yet but if you are wed like to keep you under surveillance.
No, Damon said and held onto her.
Damon, Dr. Kloud shook his head, This is an incredible find, surely you understand why wed want to keep an eye on her. Now that we know its possible we want to run some more tests to see why Aurora is the exception.
No, Damon repeated and Aurora heard his jaw snap shut.
How about this, you two think it over until we get the results back. He said.
Okay, Aurora said but she knew her answer was the same as Damons; she definitely didnt want to go through testing, Dr. Kloud nodded and left the room.
Aurora, Damon pulled her onto his lap.
I dont want to be tested, She said while shaking her head, Testing means needles.
I dont want them keeping you away from me, He said.
I dont get it, She pursed her lips, You have authority, how can they keep me away from you if you dont want it that way?
I only have power over demons, but if Sylas joined my side wed be unstoppable. He said and slipped into his thoughts; Auroras gaze shifted to the clock on the wall. Theyd already been at the clinic for over an hour, she wasnt sure if she could wait a few more hours.
Is it possible for them to call and tell us the results? She asked and Damon snapped out of his trance.
Yes, Im sure it is; do you want to leave? He stood and she slid of his lap onto the balls of her feet, she nodded yes and turned to leave through the door. He grabbed onto the back of her shirt and pulled her back, he smiled and embraced her.
She wrapped her arms around him and felt her feet leave the ground as they teleported home, she closed her eyes tight and waited for her feet to touch back onto the ground. When they did she peeled her eyes open and saw the living room, Rayne was on the couch looking at them in confusion.
Aurora sat on the couch beside Rayne and scratched her back, the kitten instantly started purring and nodding off to sleep. When the purring faded into a silence she knew Rayne had drifted to sleep. There was a whooshing sound and suddenly Lucifer was in the room, his eyes were wide and he was bloody.
Sir, He coughed and Damon covered the distance between them with a step, he held Lucifer standing by his shoulders.
Oh my, Aurora stood and helped Damon move Lucifer to the couch; they set him down in a sitting position with his feet up. She took in his appearance slowly and her jaw dropped open, it looked like he had been attacked by something with claws.
His chest had four large gashes that were oozing dark blood down his front; there was a big black and blue bruise on the side of his face that was swollen and gruesome. His lips were split open from the bottom lip to his nose; Aurora took a step back and covered her mouth to choke back nausea.
Get some ice, Damon told her, she nodded and walked quickly into the kitchen. After opening the freezer she leaned her forehead against the ice rack and took some deep breaths. Once she collected herself she grabbed a rag and wrapped it around a chunk of ice.
When she got back into the living room Damon was tending to Lucifers chest with water and a towel. He had pulled a table up beside him; hydrogen peroxide was placed on top of more towels. She sat beside Lucifer and carefully pressed the ice to his head, despite her carefulness he hissed when the ice made contact.
Im sorry, She said and pulled back; Lucifer laughed softly.
Dont worry about it, He tried to smile but winced from his split lip; Aurora took the chance to press the ice to his head, once it was in place he held it for her. Damon took the peroxide and a new towel, he dumped a generous amount onto the towel and dabbed at Lucifers chest.
Now Lucifer, what exactly happened? Damon asked; Lucifer sighed and looked nervous to explain.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment