Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - First Chapter

Kitona, Kairi, Hina, and Huepou have to save the world...*gay super hero music*

Chapter 1 - First Chapter

Chapter 1 - First Chapter






Once upon a time heroes forged their own endings. Small time riffraff could become king- or a terror. All of Phantomile colonies believed this. But, one town in the whole magical world of Phantomile thought differently. The colony Gladwin, the smallest yet most beautiful colony. Gladwin was a town with a population roughly around 200. There wasn't much technology and people seemed left in the shadows. The strangest part of it all is… The Gladwiners were the nicest happiest creatures you would ever meet.

6:00 am Granny knocks on Kitona's lodging quarters. `' Kitona! Kitona! Wake up! Your rice is getting cold!'' Granny yelled. `'...Five more minutes...'' Kitona pleaded. `'If you're not at the table in 5 minutes your Grandpa will tan your hide!'' Granny warned. Granny and Grandpa weren't strict most of the time but when they were it was like military camp. Kitona mumbled and rolled out of bed landing on the floor. `'OUCH!'' He yelled. He looked at what he landed on- an old apple core. ``Stupid garbage'' he murmured under his breath. He walked to his mirror and brushed his fur. Kitona looked into the mirror he looked at his long dog-like ears. Some said his large yellow eyes were his best quality. He put on his blue cap, red color, blue pants and sneakers and left the room. Granny sat in an old rocking chair, her bangs in her eyes her hair was astonishingly long. She had a cane, a cane with an Indian pendant on it. Granny was the Preacher of Gladwin's church. Grandpa sat in an old chair in the corner. Grandpa was Gladwin's elder; some say he was the wisest of all creatures in all Phantomile. He knew some of the world's secrets. His oldest sibling, Kairi was in the at the fire cooking. Kairi was quiet and behaved she was the child that remembered her and Kitona's father and mother the most. She missed her parents who mysteriously disappeared when they went out to buy meat. Kairi looked at Kitona and sighed. Hina ran around outside she was the youngest child and knew nothing of her parents. She was just a baby when they left. She was loud, mischievous and stubborn. Kitona sat down with a bowl of rice. `'Get Hina…'' Kairi said softly she was of the age of 16 so she could legally leave and start a life of her own but she stayed with her family. Kitona stood and walked to the back door. `Hina come get some breakfast!'' he yelled. Hina looked up at Kitona. She laughed and ran over to him jumping into his arms. The two walked by the table and sat down. Soon Kairi, Granny and Grandpa joined.

`' I have a gift for you Kitona…'' Grandpa said smiling small rice in his beard. `'…Really!…What is it?…Can you tell me?…Please!'' Kitona said happily. ``It's a surprise...'' Grandpa said. Kairi looked at her golden bracelet that Grandpa won off a bandit. Hina just continued eating ignoring everything around her. Granny watching Hina laughed to her self. ``Goodness! You must be hungry!'' Granny said. Hina nodded not wanting to speak with her mouth fill. Everyone finished and everyone waited to see Kitona's gift. Grandpa walked to an old chest and pulled out a box. Kitona accepted the gift and opened it. ``It's a book!'' Kitona said holding it up happily. He bowed to his grandfather for that's how you are supposed to thank an elder. He hugged the rest of the family. Grandpa looked at his grandson proud...usually the two never got along but the book fixed that. `'Granny may we please go play?'' the three asked. ``You may. But don't go to far there is a bear warning!'' Granny said sternly. The two went outside and parted from each other. Hina stayed in the town center and chased the butterflies. Kairi went to the river and lay next to it. Kitona went deep into the forest with the book and sat on a tree stump. He began to read the book. `'The Book Of Phantomime's History'' he said out loud. the wind blew and the pages turned and stopped on one certain page…Ghadius the Dark Spirit


















Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yusuke_luv_gurl on March 13, 2005, 4:17:05 AM

yusuke_luv_gurl on
yusuke_luv_gurl^.^ so kool