Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - the begining...

a story that i just made up...

Chapter 3 - the begining...

Chapter 3 - the begining...
Lets begin by introducing you. You're name is Mel (short for Melody). You're 16 years old, five ft. four, have brown curly hair that barely reaches your shoulders and brown-green eyes. You are a half demon and you have the power to control lightning. You know that you're a half-demon so you secretly train yourself.It's summer and you're walking home from the beach when you bump into a guy with long red hair and green eyes. "omg I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going" you say, "Don't worry, are you alright?" he answers, "Yup I'm good" you help the guy to his feet and he thanks you. You start walking away and you hear the same guy whisper "thats her." You're about to turn around but inside get knocked out. Someone hit you on the head with a umbrella and you black out, what the hell happened? you thought to yourself. You wake up and you're deffinately not at the beach anymore. "Where am I?" you ask to no one inparticular. "Sorry about that, my name is Kurama and you're at Koenma's" said the guy you bumped into at the beach. "who's Koen...", "I am Koenma." A young toddler arroaches you. "What am I doing here?" you ask him. "what you're not goin to laugh at me?" he asks. "Trust me I've seen weirder things." you say. "Well as I was saying, I am Koenma, ruler of the spirit world. And I sent these four boys out to find you, they are spirit detectives." He points to four guys standing behind him. One is Kurama, the others you don't know. A boy with brown eyes and gelled back black hair introduces himself as Yusuke. The one with orange hair is Kuwabara and the shortest one with spiked black hair and red eyes is Hiei.You already have heard of all these people because don't forget, you are half-demon. ''So why am I here?''you asked. "It came to my attention that you are a half-demon Mel and a powerful one. I've learned that you can control lightning, in other words you control storms as well. It also came to my attention that you've been helping me with some of my dirty work..the work these guys should have been doing. Just last week two demons escaped into the human world and you got rid of them. I was watching you on camera as you followed the demons and when you realized they were up to no good you fought them with ease. If you hadn't stopped those demons when you had I doubt the Urameshi Team would've gotten there in time and that couldve lead to mass choas if they weren't stopped." Koenma said. You just look at him dumbfounded. "As a result of your bravery and skill I would like you to join the team" Koenma said sitting down next to you. You began to it your finger nails, ''i dono...no...wait..yes- yes I will!''you said, you were never sure of things but being a spirit detective sounded kind of fun. "Tomorrow your training will begin. Hiei escort Mel to where she will be saying." Koenma says. Hiei starts walking out of the room and you follow, "Hn I cant believe he just let you on the team" He says. you just raise your eyebrow but decide to say nothing. When you reach the fourth door on your left Hiei says, "heres your room. Be up early for training." and leaves. (the room can look however you want it too) You lay on the your bed and slowly drift asleep. You began to dream about Hiei being rude. You wake up early the next day put on jean shorts and a black tank top. As you finish dressing Yusuke knocks and asks if you're ready. You walk out and follow him to an arena, everyone else is already waiting. "First match: Mel vs. Kuwabara" Kurama says. Both of you get into the ring and take your stances. It didn't take long until Kuwabara was down for the ten count. Next you fought Kurama, this battle lasted longer. He nearly took you out with his rose whip but you counter attacked with lightning and ended up beating him. Next was Yusuke, he was really strong and you ended up in a draw. Hiei stepped into the ring, "prepare to lose." he said and disappeared. You heard him move behind you and caught his umbrella before he hit you. You punched him hard in the stomach and he kicked you to the ground in return. Jumping to your feet you sent a large bolt of lightning at him and it hit his umbrella. The umbrella sent an electrical pulse threw Hiei and threw him out of the ring. You immedetly stoped, tears were in your eyes. ''Are you okay!''you screamed running to him. Everyone walks over to Hiei and reach out your hand to help him up. "I don't need your help." He got up and walked off but as soon as he was out of hearing range everyone started congradulating you. You feel good about how the day turned out, but hope Hiei was alright. ''tomorrow you get asigned to your first mission''Koenma said shakeing your hand.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment