Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Your First Mission

a story that i just made up...

Chapter 5 - Your First Mission

Chapter 5 - Your First Mission
The next morning someone taps on your door. You open it to find a girl with blue hair waiting outside, "Hi I'm Botan, Koenma wanted to see you." "I'm Mel, ok I'll be out in a sec" you say and throw on a dark green T-shirt and black jean shorts..after washing up of course. You go back into the hall and follow Botan to Koenma's officer. When you enter the guys are already there, you go over and stand between Kurama and Yusuke. "Well now that Mel's here let me tell you what I need, I have a mission for all of you." Koenma began. Hiei interupted, "we don't need her, we never did before." "This is different then before and you do need her." Koenma answers, "something has been stolen from my vault and I need it back ASAP! It seems that last night a shadow demon snuck in and stole a portal bomb from me. Its a small grey ball and can be used to either blow-up or create portals and can be used more then once because it regenerates itself. we only have one and now its gone. This demon must be increditably strong to break into my vault so you'll need to be careful. His name is Zek and I got word that his hidden in a cave somewhere in these forest. leave as soon as possible, that is all." Koenma said nodding as he spoke. You began to bite your nails again, my first mission, you thought. You gulped and looked at the guys. ''Lets do this!''you said smileing. "So why do we need her?" you heard Hiei mummble as you all filed out of the office. Kurama puts his hand on your shoulder, "don't worry Hiei is always like that. Once he gets to know you I'm sure he'll like you. We all do."Kurama said smileing. You blushed a little and thanked him. -forest- After searching the forest for several hours you come across a deep, dark cave. "anyone want to go in first?" Kuwabara asks. You take the first step inside, you have pretty good vision in the dark, and the others follow. The deeper into the cave you go the darker it gets. From somewhere in the darkness you here a cold voice "Hmph I take it you're all looking for me." "If your name is Zek then I supose your right, now quit hiding and come fight!" Yusuke yelled, but soon his yell became one of pain. Zek had gotten him in the leg with a dagger, "damnit I can't see a thing!" he yelled. You screamed slightly. You were so afraid that you were trying not to wet yourself. But, you had to do something. "I think I can solve that problem" you say and call a ball of lightning into your hand and it illuminates the room. You discover A tall man with pale skin and long grey hair, his eyes are also grey. "So you want to play little girl?" Zek calls and runs after you. Soon the two of you are locked in battle. You get rid of the lightning by hitting him with it to free up your left hand. Now no one can see again and as you take a moment to adjust your eyes you hear a soft thud. Calling more lightning to you, you discover Kuwabara knocked out on the ground and Yusuke had pried the dagger from him leg. Zek attacked Yusuke full force and now you held the lightning for Yusuke to see. As he was thrown into a wall you lose sight of Zek, he appears behind you and starts the choke you. In response you slap him in the face with the lightning in your hand and he screams in pain. You feel Kurama, Hiei and Yusuke come stand by you. Suddenly Kurama yells and when you summon more lightning you discover him pinned to the wall in a globe of dark energy..he's stuck. It turns out that everyone in this battle is completely useless because they cant see at all..this battle is up to you. You trembled in fear for a moment. Lets hope for the best you thought. ''I gess its up to me!'' you said trying to be brave. You and Zek clash yet again, after springing apart he throws a wave of darkness at you, you duck and Hiei yelped. "Sorry Hiei" You call and launch a blast of lightning at Zek. You exchange punch for punch and kick for kick. The rest of the gang in sitting against the wall and can only see when you use your lightning. (Yusuke had dragged Kuwabara to the wall and he was starting to come to) The battle lasted at least an hour and no one had a clue what was going on. All they heard was stuff slamming into the walls and yells. Finally there was one last scream from both fighters and light flooded the cave. You were doubled over on your knees and holding a little grey box in your right hand. "got it" you say before everything starts to get blurry, ''at least i got it...''you said thinking you were going to die. Somehow you manage to stay awake. "Holy shoot!" Yusuke says and you look down at yourself. You had a dagger sticking out of your left thigh and another through your stomach. You could feel your nose and lips bleeding and two of your ribs are broken. When Zek died Kurama had been freed and now he was standing over you with everyone else. You blindly hand Yusuke the box and mummble, "I'm ok I swear" and try to stand. Instead you end up losing your balance and Hiei catches you. They bring you back to Koenma's to be taken care of. ''Why are you touching me..'' you said to Hiei. You wake up two days later and find yourself back in your room at Koenma's. Looking around you find Hiei sitting by the window. He heard you move and turned to look at you. "Sorry for underestimating you." He said and got up and left. After a moment you heard him yell down the hall "She's awake." And everyone came into your room. "Mel that was amazing..it was so dark!" Kuwabara started rambling on about the fight. "Wait how would you know you were out cold" She said. He blushed and shut up while everyone else started laughing..even Hiei managed to smirk a little. As everyone started leaving Kurama turned around and said "Mel I would like to hang out with you one of these days." you smile " how about tomorrow?" you asked. He nodded and left.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment