Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - The Day You Were To Hang With Kurama

a story that i just made up...

Chapter 9 - The Day You Were To Hang With Kurama

Chapter 9 - The Day You Were To Hang With Kurama
you wake early the next morning and remember you're hanging out with Kurama that day. You take a shower and then start getting ready. You put on a dark T-shirt with a beautiful purple fairy on it and jean shorts. (You don't like to dress up nor do you like wearing make-up because you think it makes people look fake.) You let your curls dry naturally. You hear a door open down the hallway and you walk out of your room, it's Kurama. ''Today is going to be fun!''you said hugging him. Within the next hour everyone else had joined the two of you. Kurama informed them that the two of you would be out for the day and you left. "So what are we doing today?" you ask. "I was thinking about going to the beach and boardwalk." Kurama said. "Sounds good to me..as long as Hiei doesn't hit me in the head with his umbrella again." "I promise he won't" Kurama said and started laughing. Thats not funny, it hurt! you thought. You smiled and laughed anyway. So you guys are walking the boardwalk and decide to go for some ice cream. It seemed that Kurama really wanted to get to know you better because he kept asking questions. You told him a little about your family: you have two older brothers. Kurama inquired about your parents and you shifted uncomfortably. "My mom kicked me out of my house. Once she found out I wasn't completely human she called me a freak and said that she never loved me and never could. So I left and found an abandend house in the forest by my old home and I stayed there." you said, noting looking at Kurama, you were ashamed of what happened and of the fact that your mom abused you. Kurama sensed this, "I'm sorry Mel." You look up and he is surprised at how calm you are, "It's ok, it's not your fault." you say. "Well want to go to the arcade?" he asks, you nod. Kurama walked ahead of you he seemed to really want to go to the arcade. ''Why did hre have to ask about my family?''you mumbled. You two spent a lot of time playing games and when the sun started setting you walked along the beach and let your feet get wet. You stopped walking to take in the beauty of the ocean. "We should head back soon, it's getting late." He said and you agreed. Then he unexpectedly bent down and kissed you soflty and quickly. Both of you blushed and you started to head back to Koenma's. OH BABY! you thought a large grin across your face. When you got home everyone was still in the same room talking or playing cards, except for Hiei who was starring out the window. "Geeze where were you guys for so long?" Kuwabara asked. "We were at the beach and arcade, if you don't mind I'm going to bed now. Kurama said and left, smiling at you. "Alright Mel spill it! What did you guys do?" Yusuke said. "What are you talking about..we didn't do anything..uh I'm going to bed." you said and Yusuke and Kuwabara started cracking up. You noticed Hiei looking at you, expressionless. Your eyes met for a moment then you left to go to your room. ''i wonder whats wrong with Hiei..''you said to yourself as you walked to your room.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yusuke_luv_gurl on June 26, 2004, 10:04:39 PM

yusuke_luv_gurl on
yusuke_luv_gurlDO MORE DO MORE! for once you did a serious story! ^___________^;