Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - The Next Day

a story that i just made up...

Chapter 10 - The Next Day

Chapter 10 - The Next Day
It's 4 in the morning and Botan knocks on the door "Hurry up Mel Koenma wants to see all of you." Luckily you're a morning person so you get up throw on a black tank top and jean shorts and follow Botan. The guys all reached Koenma's office at the same time you did. "What the hell Koenma it's 4 in the morning!" Yusuke mutters. "So it is, come sit down I have some news for you all." Koenma waited for every1 to sit before continuing, "You guys have been entered in another torment. It begins in two months so you better start training now. That is all" "You woke us up that early just to tell us that!" Yusuke yelled and stormed out of the room. "I thought it was exciting news." Koenma said to himself. Oh geese you think to your self. ‘’WOW, my first tournament ‘’you said trying to hide how nervous you were. You couldn't fall back to sleep for you walked back to the kitchen/family room (called a common room from now on). You were surprised to see Hiei sitting in his window, everyone else had gone back to sleep. "Couldn't fall back asleep either?" you ask. "Hmm" he didn't even look at you. For fun you decided to make a card tower so you took the cards out and started. You were on the third row working carefully when Hiei spoke up "Hmm you must have a lot of extra time on your hands to be able to do that." You gave a little laugh and knocked the whole thing down, "damit!" you say. To your surprise yet again Hiei gave a small laugh and came over to help you pick up the cards. You bumped hands trying to pick up the same card and both of you turned pink. When the cards were picked up Hiei went back to starring out his window. Aw he’s actually kind of sweet you think to yourself.After picking up the cards you walked over to the kitchen section and realized how hungry you were so you decided to make pancakes. "Blueberry or chocolate chip?" you asked Hiei. "Blueberry" he mumbled. "K will do" and you made pancakes for the both of you. You sat at the table and Hiei sat across from you. "Are they good?" you ask. "Hmm" he nodded yes. You guys sat in silence and finished. When Hiei finished you took both plates and washed them off. "Hey do you have a thing with Kurama?" He asked, completely out of nowhere. You blushed, "Uhh.. Well I dunno.. It kind of depends." "On what?" he asked. You just shrugged and mumbled, "I don’t know" and refused to look Hiei in the eye. Just then the rest of the gang piled into the common room. You began to think about what Hiei said, also you began to wonder why you blush when you talk to him. Everyone stares at you and Hiei for a minute then they carry on. They eat breakfast and clean, then Yusuke announces that they were going to begin training in one hour. Everyone left the common room to get ready. You meet in the arena and begin. First you easily beat Kuwabara, and then you had barely won your fight with Kurama. For some reason Yusuke decided to pass on his chance to fight you so you step into the arena with Hiei. "Ready, Begin!" Botan calls from the sidelines. Hiei took out his umbrella and you prepared for his attack, if it was even possible he was faster then the last time you two fought. He kicked you hard in the back and you went flying forward until hitting a tree. You recovered quickly and ran at him. You pretended to go and kick him but shot a blast of lightning, it hit him the stomach and now it was his turn to go flying backwards. He got up and ran at you in a zigzag direction, you lost sight of him. Now he had you in a headlock with his umbrella at your throat. "Hmm, that was too easy" He said. "I wouldn’t be too sure of yourself" He looked down and saw that you were holding a dagger pointed at his heart. "DRAW!" Botan called and Hiei let go and stormed off. What was that about? You thought as you walked away. You go to follow Hiei to see if he's ok but Kurama stopped you. "Mel can we talk?" he asks. You looked at him confused but said, "Of course" and the two of you went for a walk.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment