Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Lol, The Day After That

a story that i just made up...

Chapter 12 - Lol, The Day After That

Chapter 12 - Lol, The Day After That
You and Kurama decide to go for a walk through the forest. It was pretty awkward at first because Kurama didn't say anything for at least fifteen minutes. Finally he spoke up, "Melody I know that I've only known you for one week but I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. You know I care about you a lot, but I care for you in more of a brotherly way than as anything else, it took me until today to realize that. I've also noticed a change in Hiei however and that's what I wanted to talk to you about." You look up at Kurama a little confused, but he continues, "Hiei seemed to warm up to you quickly. Like when you had been knocked out for those two days he barely left your room. And..Maybe I'm imagining things but he's just seemed different since you arrived. I noticed that you also watch him allot, I don't know how you feel about him or how he feels about you. I do know that Hiei has kept to himself his whole life, but for once he really seems to be relaxing and opening up. So maybe you should think about it for a while." "Yea I guess so. You know you must be a really great friend looking after Hiei like you do." you grinned before saying, "Aw what a good brother" You both burst out laughing then you gave him a big hug as a thank you and he left you in the forest to think. DO I LIKE HIEI OR KURAMA! The little voice in you head yelled. You keep walking and replay everything Kurama had said. *Do I like Hiei? I never thought about it before. He does have something about him* you think as you walk. You keep thinking about everything. About the first day you met the gang, your first mission, the upcoming torment, training and today. Lost in thought you turn around to head back to Koenma's when you hear a rustle in the trees. You freeze in place and reach for your dagger (you have it strapped to your upper right leg, out of sight). You close your eyes and listen hard, you can hear something breathing directly above you. You look and you see a shadow leap to the next tree and continue running. You try to follow but whoever or whatever it was way too fast. You’re a little freaked out so you quickly head back to Koenma's. "Geese Mel where have you been? Kurama's been back for three hours." Kuwabara said when you walked into the common room. You looked over your shoulder nervously as if making sure no one was following you, "Just walking.." you voice trailed off. "Are you OK? You look like you've just seen a ghost." Yusuke said. "Huh? Oh.. Yea I'm fine." you replied. ~During the rest of the week you all trained really hard. You learned a few new lightning attacks and learned how to summon whole storms, rain and all! At the end of the week you were playing cards again in the common room and Hiei was in his usual spot. "Koenma wants to see all of us tomorrow morning." Yusuke said, "He wants us to be at his office by eight so we get to sleep in a bit. I wonder what he wants though, we've been training." "Well perhaps he wants to check on our progress." Kurama suggested. You weren't really listening to the conversation, instead you watched Hiei for a moment but he didn't look at you. You announced that you were going to bed and headed back to your room. ‘’I wonder what Koenma wants’’ you said to yourself. That night you couldn't fall asleep at all so you decided to go for a walk through the forest. During the whole week nothing had changed between you and Hiei and you were started to wonder if Kurama had been wrong. You also realized that there was something about Hiei that captivated you. Whether it was because he was so quiet, because he was strong or because he was so mysterious you couldn't quite place it. He was like a puzzle impossible to figure out. As you walked along lost in thought you heard a twig snap in a nearby tree. Quickly you grabbed hold of your dagger and prepared to fight. Scanning the tree line you saw the outline of a person. Whoever it was leapt from the tree you were looking at to the one above your head. All you saw was the shadow of a person fly over you and disappear into the forest. It was already to late to follow so you gave up and quickly walked back. You lie down in your bed and finally fell asleep thinking about the shadow. The next morning you woke up, showered, got dressed and headed down to Koenma's office. Everyone arrived at the same time and you all sat down in front of Koenma's desk. He spoke, "Now I know that you are all busy training for the torment, but I have a mission for you.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment